Can watch family night

OP
OP
mongoosev

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Davis did finish on a high note, I like him but he probably needs a year or two to be a consistent contributor.

I am getting ahead of myself and should wait until I see him in action against other teams and under pressure. I do have confidence in him and hopefully he does shine in the regular season. Hopefully we see him this Sunday against the Colts get a hint of his potentials or lack thereof.

D

Deleted member 6794

I am getting ahead of myself and should wait until I see him in action against other teams and under pressure. I do have confidence in him and hopefully he does shine in the regular season. Hopefully we see him this Sunday against the Colts get a hint of his potentials or lack thereof.

You have to realize that rookie receivers have had a tough time contributing within the Packers offense during their first season since Rodgers became the starter.

OP
OP
mongoosev

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have to realize that rookie receivers have had a tough time contributing within the Packers offense during their first season since Rodgers became the starter.

you gotta prove yourself to Rod and gain his trust.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Curly...how do I find this guy?? I kind of liked him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts