Can I get a...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I didn't want to get my hopes up but I stuck up for the Niners all year. I hope the Pack win tomorrow and I can bump up my thread maybe about the Niners being the Pack's biggest competition in the NFC. :)

What have I always said. DO NO count out a Jim Harbaugh team. Ever. Dude almost took a rag tag Colts team to the SB in 1995 and should have. Guy turned around Stanford.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely! Your defense impresses the hell out of me! Now I am thinking about and hoping for a Packers/ 49'ers matchup.

We've beaten 7 of the top 8 NFC teams other than us over the last 13 months. A win next week gives us wins over all 8.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
People are calling the Saints "overrated" I think is not giving this 49er team the credit they deserve. Be real here folks, we have DOUBTED this 49er team all year long for playing such a weak schedule and making excuses for their big wins (Big Ben was hurt in the Steelers game) they totally DOMINATED the Number 1 ranked offense in the NFL. I know all of you hate the Saints and whatever, but I think the 49ers are UNDER RATED as far as talent goes. Sure, I can say some things about their offense pissing around without turnovers and waiting till the end of the game to get it together, but beating the Saints is huge. No excuses about them "sucking outside the dome" or "they were overrated, we knew a better team would beat them" the Saints were 13-3, as were the 49ers. I think they both were damn good teams, but the defenses are going to win in the divisional round. 49ers did what no one has been able to do against the Saints since earlier this year, and that is completely shut down their running game and force them into hanging the world upon Brees' shoulders by asking him to throw the ball 50 or 60 times. And that is one reason they lost to Seattle last year. Remember what I say; the teams that run the ball better in the playoffs has a much higher percentage chance of winning cause it's true. Even though the Niners didn't do much until the end, they chewed down the clock most of the game to the point the Saints had to get it together to the very end. They played lights out and deserve much more credit than this.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I knew the niners defense had what it took... but wow, alex smith was clutch. Congrats for a hell of a game.

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I am going to check out the black and gold saints board to see what they have to say lol.

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Styles check out the Saints report page. Go under the locker room smack talk allowed section. There is a thread saying I don't give the Niners an ounce of credit for their victory. Check it out lol.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
People are calling the Saints "overrated" I think is not giving this 49er team the credit they deserve. Be real here folks, we have DOUBTED this 49er team all year long for playing such a weak schedule and making excuses for their big wins (Big Ben was hurt in the Steelers game) they totally DOMINATED the Number 1 ranked offense in the NFL. I know all of you hate the Saints and whatever, but I think the 49ers are UNDER RATED as far as talent goes. Sure, I can say some things about their offense pissing around without turnovers and waiting till the end of the game to get it together, but beating the Saints is huge. No excuses about them "sucking outside the dome" or "they were overrated, we knew a better team would beat them" the Saints were 13-3, as were the 49ers. I think they both were damn good teams, but the defenses are going to win in the divisional round. 49ers did what no one has been able to do against the Saints since earlier this year, and that is completely shut down their running game and force them into hanging the world upon Brees' shoulders by asking him to throw the ball 50 or 60 times. And that is one reason they lost to Seattle last year. Remember what I say; the teams that run the ball better in the playoffs has a much higher percentage chance of winning cause it's true. Even though the Niners didn't do much until the end, they chewed down the clock most of the game to the point the Saints had to get it together to the very end. They played lights out and deserve much more credit than this.

Ahem, most of "us" doubted the 49ers, but not I. I called it when the playoffs started and we saw the matchup, Saints we're going down. Kitten, our friendly mod stated that I could hand feed her crow. Well Kitten, I'm on my way to Philly with some crow. LOL! Guys, this team is for real. They have a real chance of knocking off the Packers at home. The Packers will have to bring their A+ to beat the 9ers. I honestly think they will give us a MUCH tougher time than the Giants tomorrow. The scary thing is they are doing this with a QB with average skills, this team with a "franchise" QB would be CRAZY.

Members online

Latest posts