Calvin Johnson

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. How do we slow him down?

2. What will his numbers be on Thursday?

3. Best WR in the league?

4. Better than Moss? ( I use Moss since even the younger fans can remember him)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
1. Double cover him, have Woodson on his tail every play

2. I'm guessing 8 catches for 147 yards, that's if he is wide *** open on every play like Vincent Jackson was when we let him burn us over and over and over.

3. I gotta take another Johnson over him, and that is Andre Johnson

4. Worth ethic wise, he's better than Moss. Randy Moss' legacy looks bad on him cause he quit on his teams last season.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that is what they are hoping for,they should look at what they did with the panthers,Johnson never got the ball they threw to 5 different w.r.s,plus I think Stafford will keep looking to see where the corners are which is going to cause big plays for us.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that is what they are hoping for,they should look at what they did with the panthers,Johnson never got the ball they threw to 5 different w.r.s,plus I think Stafford will keep looking to see where the corners are which is going to cause big plays for us.

Agreed. Very important game to be able to disguise our coverage effectively.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We contained Calvin Johnson to just 1 TD, and it was a garbage time touchdown. I'd say the D did a pretty good job preventing points and getting turnovers.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
We usually had two on him. Stafford had to throw how many times to a running back or tight end because we had the receivers blanketed. Too bad Carolina couldn't do the same.

Members online

Latest posts