by week ,, THANK GOD ( post game )

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well thank god for the by week .... we need it .. so it doesnt look good for us at all ... i have a few mixxed thoughts so i thought i put em all in here ... im not sure how the rest of the season will fair ... but i am now worried about nov.1st ... if the queens come into lambeau and beat us again i hope heads roll ... we took a few injurys tonight witch will olny make the season tougher ... it just doesnt look good ... i know i should be postive but its just looking like a carbon copy of last season ...

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi
well thank god for the by week .... we need it .. so it doesnt look good for us at all ... i have a few mixxed thoughts so i thought i put em all in here ... im not sure how the rest of the season will fair ... but i am now worried about nov.1st ... if the queens come into lambeau and beat us again i hope heads roll ... we took a few injurys tonight witch will olny make the season tougher ... it just doesnt look good ... i know i should be postive but its just looking like a carbon copy of last season ...

Yes it is starting to look dismal, isn't it. I still believe if we can get the O-line healthy and possibly Tauscher back then we can compete at a high level.

It will also help if Bigby gets healthy. Derrick Martin played pretty terrible tonight IMO. Took some bad angles and appeared to blow a few coverages.

Hobbes09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People need to stop with Tauscher. IF he could come back in time and IF he was in proper shape to play football he'd still have a ton of catching up to do in a position we don't really need help with. Barbre was terrible the first game, but since he's been solid. Nearly all our pressures and sacks since have come from the left after Clifton went down.

Pack_Attack_Is_Back

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last nights loss was ridiculous. The 8 sacks just goes to show that the offense isn't ready for the tough opponents. Rodgers did what he could, but held the ball too long on a couple of the sacks. The coaching was horrible IMO. What the hell were they thinking when they left colledge on Allen alone. Get a damn back on the left to at least give a quick chip on him, slow his *** down. Not to even bring up the calls on the goal line. When they have 6 inches to go with three chances keep giving the ball to Kuhn. Instead they run once, throw twice? C'mon, stupid play calling... All I can say is they didn't deserve to win. The game made me want to throw up.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let me start this by saying we deserved the loss last night. You don't give up 8 sacks and let the other team throw all over you and still expect to win. And the verbal copulation by the MNF crew was utterly ridiculous.

That said, the bright side- Despite our revolving door for an o-line, and despite getting jobbed by the refs, our team remained quite competitive throughout the entire contest. Had Rodgers had some better protection, I'm willing to bet we win that game. Plus, I dunno what happened to our pass protection, but we did a great job stopping AP, holding him to the fewest yards to date. And man, what a monster play by Clay Matthews!

Add to that the dropped TD pass by Donald Lee. If he holds on to that friggin ball, this game goes to overtime. So even with a porous offensive line and some very weak pass protection, we still had a shot to beat one of the better teams in the league. I think it's quite promising. Here's looking to splitting the season and taking control over the division.

Members online

Latest posts