1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Bulaga

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Packerfury, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Packerfury

Packerfury Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +18
    How has he been doing? I know he's struggled and has let a lot of pressure come at Aaron Rodgers. I didn't get to watch that much of the game this sunday, but I know we allowed 4 sacks. Just curious as to if he allowed any or if he was allowing any qb hits or pressures. I would really appreciate a link to a site that has linemen stats like that if anybody knows a site. I know nfl.com and espn doesn't have them from what I've seen.

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    I know I got blasted over the summer when I said I dont think he was going to be our future at LT based on what I heard from a coach. Then again this was camp and alot has changed since then. I will have to inquire about him next time I have a chance.

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    He's been getting better at the RT role. Still not what we want, but much improved since started playing in there.

What he's already improved over Tauscher is the running game. If only the Packers would run to the right, with him and Sitton...

4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    Why do we prefer running to the left?? Neither Clifton nor the tattoo guy can block people on a consistent basis, although College did throw a nice block on the screen pass.

5. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    Bulaga pisses me off.
    I didn't want to draft him in the first place as I wanted Jerry Hughes as OLB to go opposite Matthews.

Bulaga helped us lose the game to the Redskins and it was his guy that nailed Rodgers causing both the game-losing INT and Rodgers concussion.

Now he partly cost us the New England game allowing BOTH sacks on that last drive in scoring territory. Here's his quotes, and he sounds dumber than a box of rocks. He has to earn some respect from me over time to make me like him.

WTF kind of sense does that mean?
    HE was the one on a different page.

6. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
  7. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477
    Dumber than a bunch of rocks cuz wasnt on same page?

To me it sounds like the protection that was called, wasnt what he did

But to say he is dumb makes no sense

8. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    IDK. Hard to hate a starting rookie in his first year :X

9. Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Rodgers2Finley4TDs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    I think he sucks so far. This week will be the real test though. We need the O-line to win.

• Like Like x 4
  10. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    He said this: "I was on a different page and that's the kind of stuff that happens when everyone isn't on the same page."

In other words, the other 4 guys were on the same page, but the rook was on his own page.If one guy is not on the same page, that MEANS everyone is not on the same page, duh.

11. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +3,477

I know what it means..It happens..Wow who pissed in your cherriroes?

We hear it about WR and the Q/B.........But I never heard someone say (for example) Jennings sounds dumber than a bunch of rocks..

Thats all I was referencing