Bulaga

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How has he been doing? I know he's struggled and has let a lot of pressure come at Aaron Rodgers. I didn't get to watch that much of the game this sunday, but I know we allowed 4 sacks. Just curious as to if he allowed any or if he was allowing any qb hits or pressures. I would really appreciate a link to a site that has linemen stats like that if anybody knows a site. I know nfl.com and espn doesn't have them from what I've seen.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know I got blasted over the summer when I said I dont think he was going to be our future at LT based on what I heard from a coach. Then again this was camp and alot has changed since then. I will have to inquire about him next time I have a chance.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been getting better at the RT role. Still not what we want, but much improved since started playing in there.

What he's already improved over Tauscher is the running game. If only the Packers would run to the right, with him and Sitton...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's been getting better at the RT role. Still not what we want, but much improved since started playing in there.

What he's already improved over Tauscher is the running game. If only the Packers would run to the right, with him and Sitton...

Why do we prefer running to the left?? Neither Clifton nor the tattoo guy can block people on a consistent basis, although College did throw a nice block on the screen pass.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bulaga ****** me off.
I didn't want to draft him in the first place as I wanted Jerry Hughes as OLB to go opposite Matthews.

Bulaga helped us lose the game to the Redskins and it was his guy that nailed Rodgers causing both the game-losing INT and Rodgers concussion.

Now he partly cost us the New England game allowing BOTH sacks on that last drive in scoring territory. Here's his quotes, and he sounds dumber than a box of rocks. He has to earn some respect from me over time to make me like him.

Bulaga made a mental error at the end of the Packers' 31-27 loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday that put a major crimp in the offense's hopes for a last-minute comeback.

Rather than pick up an outside blitzer as the RT needs to do in that look, Bulaga blocked down on the end and allowed quarterback Matt Flynn to be sacked for an 8-yard loss with 53 seconds left.
Not only did it push the Packers back from the 24 to the Patriots' 32, it forced them to use their last timeout so they could regroup.

"I was on a different page and that's the kind of stuff that happens when everyone isn't on the same page."
WTF kind of sense does that mean?
HE was the one on a different page.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dumber than a bunch of rocks cuz wasnt on same page?

To me it sounds like the protection that was called, wasnt what he did

But to say he is dumb makes no sense

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dumber than a bunch of rocks cuz wasnt on same page?

To me it sounds like the protection that was called, wasnt what he did

But to say he is dumb makes no sense
He said this: "I was on a different page and that's the kind of stuff that happens when everyone isn't on the same page."

In other words, the other 4 guys were on the same page, but the rook was on his own page.If one guy is not on the same page, that MEANS everyone is not on the same page, duh.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
He said this: "I was on a different page and that's the kind of stuff that happens when everyone isn't on the same page."

In other words, the other 4 guys were on the same page, but the rook was on his own page.If one guy is not on the same page, that MEANS everyone is not on the same page, duh.

I know what it means..It happens..Wow who pissed in your cherriroes?

We hear it about WR and the Q/B.........But I never heard someone say (for example) Jennings sounds dumber than a bunch of rocks..

Thats all I was referencing

Members online

Latest posts