Bucks @ Hawks 1-13-18

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like the Bucks have this game taken care of.

As of this post, its 124 to 107 with about 3 mins to go.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game, but by looking at the boxscore, all is good with this game. I like Brooke Lopez, but am wondering just how dominant the Bucks would be if they had a better player at Center. Karl-Anthony Towns is unhappy in Minnesota, would take a lot to get him, but I think he would make the Bucks almost unbeatable for awhile.

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't get to watch the game, but by looking at the boxscore, all is good with this game. I like Brooke Lopez, but am wondering just how dominant the Bucks would be if they had a better player at Center. Karl-Anthony Towns is unhappy in Minnesota, would take a lot to get him, but I think he would make the Bucks almost unbeatable for awhile.

The Wolves are not dealing KAT after trading Jimmy Butler. They had to choose between the two and chose KAT. He just got a huge extension. He's not going anywhere. Just let the team gel and grow. I got the Bucks in the EC Finals, with a shot at playing in June. Don't mess with the chemistry.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This is how I would like to setup each game, with their own thread. I can do if no one else wants to, but I feel if we keep posting up threads like this, we may get more action in here.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
This is how I would like to setup each game, with their own thread. I can do if no one else wants to, but I feel if we keep posting up threads like this, we may get more action in here.
As long as the Bucks keep winning ;)

I still consider myself a semi serious Bucks fan. I do enjoy watching and following them, but unlike the NFL's 16 game season, the NBA's 82 game schedule is just too hard to watch them all. Baseball is even more grueling for a fan in the way of time commitment.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Still haven't lost back to back games
That is saying a lot in a grueling schedule, with many road games back to back.

Another impressive current stat for the Bucks is their Margin of Victory, which is 9.1 points. That leads the NBA and is 2.7 more than the next team, Boston. Probably doesn't sound like much, but over 42 games, it starts adding up.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
As long as the Bucks keep winning ;)

I still consider myself a semi serious Bucks fan. I do enjoy watching and following them, but unlike the NFL's 16 game season, the NBA's 82 game schedule is just too hard to watch them all. Baseball is even more grueling for a fan in the way of time commitment.

I totally understand. NFL games are great as we have a week to get into the game. The build up of a game each week is what makes the NFL the number 1 sport in the states.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I totally understand. NFL games are great as we have a week to get into the game. The build up of a game each week is what makes the NFL the number 1 sport in the states.
Yes and the fact that with only 16 games to determine your season, each game has more importance than that of basketball or Baseball.

Even the Draft in Baseball is crazy long.....40 rounds! 7 rounds in Football is plenty for me.

Reaction score
Dont watch much NBA anymore (im only 25 though but still). I will say this, the Bucks have the best looking uniforms in the NBA. Even the advertising for Harley-Davidson looks cool as hell next to the buck.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this Bucks season. I don't get to watch every game, but the games I have watched have been nothing but a clinic on solid basketball. Budenholzer has them playing solid defense, as solid as you can play in the NBA and every player on offense seems to be playing unselfish and looking for who has the best shot.

As long as they stay away from any major injuries, this team should be in the finals.

Members online

Latest posts