Brewers Finally Find a Reliever!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
What a great job the Brewers "new reliever" did last night! Everyone, meet Mr. Rain! Now if the Brewers can just figure out a way to trot this guy in anytime they have a lead after the 5th inning on the road!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I breathed a sigh of relief when they finally called the game.

I had to laugh at some of the Cardinals reactions to the game being ended. One guy calling it "bogus". Now I didn't keep track of what the weather did after they called the game, but it sounded like rain was suppose to continue well into the night.....how is that "Bogus"? Send everyone back to their hotel/homes and get them back at 6 am to finish the game? Meanwhile, the Cards had a game that next day and the Brewers had to travel home.

Baseball is baseball and weather is always going to be a part of any game not played in a closed stadium.

Made me wonder if the game had been in Milwaukee and there was a "technical issue" with closing the roof, prompting the game to be stopped and the win awarded to the Brewers. Oh the scandal that would follow!

So to all those Cardinal players and fans......

Last edited:

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
What a great job the Brewers "new reliever" did last night! Everyone, meet Mr. Rain! Now if the Brewers can just figure out a way to trot this guy in anytime they have a lead after the 5th inning on the road!

4th inning tonight...9-1 Cards. No need for your closer tonight. ......

greengold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the young arms Stearns has added?

Ray Black posted a 1.74 ERA in 10 relief appearances with the Brewers since the trade. Hasn't allowed a run in over his last 8 outings, nor a base runner in last 6... Balck's average fast ball is 101 mph.

Drew Pomeranz is pitching well. 2.89 ERA and 1 save in 18 games with Milwaukee. Threw a perfect 6th inning yesterday.

Jordan Lyles is 5-1 with a 2.56 ERA in 7 starts.

Pretty damn cool.

Latest posts