cheesey said:
porky88 said:
Fuzznuts said:
Bench his ***.

Put in Aaron Rodgers!

Why is this called for?
He's KIDDING!!!

Not when it becomes a common trend.

It's a joke. Over the summer, there were a lot of people calling for Favre's retirement.

Those of us who understood that it takes a team to play football realized that Favre still had it, and we got mocked for it. Now that we have a better team, we see the results:
Games: 7
QB Rating: 92.5
Completions: 181
Attempts: 274
Completion Percentage: 66.1
Yards: 2046
Yards per game: 292.3
Yards per attempt: 7.5
TDs: 11
INTs: 6

Not bad for a guy who a lot of folks were screaming for his retirement.

For those of us who had to endure that crap now get to rub it in that Favre still has it.

EDIT: No hard feelings for anyone on the board. But man, there were so many people at my work who would make fun of my Todd McFarlane Favres on my desk on a daily basis. They've all shut up now. Wonder why. ;)
Do you have any of the 12 inch Favre McFarlanes? They are SO cool!
I have the 6 inch Nitschke on the wall by my puter.

No, I don't. I only have the 2 6 inch ones. One is him with his arm back ready to pass and the other is the one of him making a TD sign.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:lol: If anyone would of been watching OT with me they would of caught me rolling on the floor with my 48 inch Favre. What football can do to a grown man :lol:
As for the play I kinda feel sorry for the young guys cause whenever there's a mistake it's always asumed it's their fault. Just like Favre's int's are usually the WR running the wrong route. Hey it's a price you pay playing with the legend

nleidigh319

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i think even though he has had alot of mistakes i think he is entitled to have some mistakes every once in a while

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4thand26 said:
bozz_2006 said:
yeah. it's pretty obvious when ten guys move left and one guys moves right.

Try coaching 5 and 6 year olds in flag football. In that case, probably the only kid that knows his left from his right went the correct direction, and everyone else went in the wrong direction...

Hey 4th, what are you trying to say man. huh... you implying the Packers a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds!!! :)

Just trying to stick up and defend my man, Brett Farve.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Zombieslayer said:
porky88 said:
cheesey said:
porky88 said:
Fuzznuts said:
Bench his ***.

Put in Aaron Rodgers!

Why is this called for?
He's KIDDING!!!

Not when it becomes a common trend.

It's a joke. Over the summer, there were a lot of people calling for Favre's retirement.

Those of us who understood that it takes a team to play football realized that Favre still had it, and we got mocked for it. Now that we have a better team, we see the results:
Games: 7
QB Rating: 92.5
Completions: 181
Attempts: 274
Completion Percentage: 66.1
Yards: 2046
Yards per game: 292.3
Yards per attempt: 7.5
TDs: 11
INTs: 6

Not bad for a guy who a lot of folks were screaming for his retirement.

For those of us who had to endure that crap now get to rub it in that Favre still has it.

EDIT: No hard feelings for anyone on the board. But man, there were so many people at my work who would make fun of my Todd McFarlane Favres on my desk on a daily basis. They've all shut up now. Wonder why. ;)
Do you have any of the 12 inch Favre McFarlanes? They are SO cool!
I have the 6 inch Nitschke on the wall by my puter.

No, I don't. I only have the 2 6 inch ones. One is him with his arm back ready to pass and the other is the one of him making a TD sign.
I have those two also. I tried to get the short made one of him in his Atlata jersey, but they are hard to come by. I have the 3 inch one too.
I have two of the 12 inch ones, one of him in dull pants and one in shiney pants. They were sold at the local Shopko stores here.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have those two also. I tried to get the short made one of him in his Atlata jersey, but they are hard to come by. I have the 3 inch one too.
I have two of the 12 inch ones, one of him in dull pants and one in shiney pants. They were sold at the local Shopko stores here.

They made an Atlanta one? That's funny.
Favre's year in Atlanta was highly forgettable.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:

They made it at the same time they made his Packer one.........it was one of the short made "variant" issues. You can see them occasionally on Ebay for sale. I missed getting one at our local WalMart by a day. :(
Ok.....this should take you to one thats for sale so you can see what it looks like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRETT-FAVRE-NFL...yZ155336QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It's pretty neat, and rare.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
cheesey said:

They made it at the same time they made his Packer one.........it was one of the short made "variant" issues. You can see them occasionally on Ebay for sale. I missed getting one at our local WalMart by a day. :(
Ok.....this should take you to one thats for sale so you can see what it looks like.
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRETT-FAVRE-NFL...yZ155336QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It's pretty neat, and rare.

Wow! $9.15 shipping. I guess they know they'd sell it. It's currently at $41 too.

I'm so glad Jerry Glanville's not the best judge of talent. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts