1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Brett Favre working out with Joe Webb and......

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by AllouezPackerFan, Jul 15, 2011.

1. AllouezPackerFan

AllouezPackerFan Section 121 Row 47

Ratings:
    +339
    Joe Webb says that Brett Favre can, "Still sling it." Reading that sent chills down my spine.

I think there is still a chance that the Choke Artist formerly known as Brett Favre plays somewhere this year. Even if its 4 or 5 games into the season. The situation could be where a contending team, like the Ravens, Giants, or some other similar team loses their starter for the season and doesn't have a strong back up. That team will be making a trip to Hattiesberg. You heard it here first.....I think Favre will play somewhere this year.

2. VolvoD

VolvoD Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +643
    at this point i wouldnt mind if all the brett favre posts would all be deleted (mods, are you listening?). that guy is the text book definition of beating a dead horse. the hell with that old turd.

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +416
    I don't, just because he can sling it doesn't mean he will play. One vicious sack and he will probably regret it the next day. Plus Favre despises being in the back up position, and knowing he is no longer starter material will probably keep him back.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,044
    I will believe his ride is over when 2 full seasons go by without him throwing a pass in a game.

5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123

LOL..good one.

6. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Not deleting, but moving to the nfl news section, because it doesn't have anything to do with the Packers.

And, oh, yeah, about him mentoring thing, that will end well...

"here, Joe, this is what you do. It's the NFCC game. Okay, you have to be patient. You have to give your team a chance. Then, when they think they can actually win it, THEN YOU THROW THE BACKBREAKING INTERCEPTION! And if that isn't enough for your team to lose, YOU THROW ANOTHER ONE!"

• Like Like x 3
  7. VersusTheMoose

VersusTheMoose Greatest of All-Time

Ratings:
    +161
    *Insert interception joke/penis joke/come back joke here*

Well it is that time of year I suppose.

:Dancing:

8. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123

We're grasping right now. Training camp will start SOON!!!

9. cheesehurdler

cheesehurdler Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +194
    I'll say the exact same thing I've said on news that Favre's mentoring Cam Newton: