Brett Favre to come back?

packerfan191

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am just curious to hear all of your opinions about whether or not you think Brett Favre will pull his annual thing of coming back after training camp.:viksux:

ehoepker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he has already made his mind up to come back. He just doesnt want to come back for training camp so hes holding off to announce it

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He comes back for the last 2 preseason games, it just a team chemistry thing that he plays the idea he is not sure and undecided, thus avoiding any conflict on why he is not in camp.

At his age you don't want him wearing out any ways, he could almost do nothing and start the first game at this point and still be better than any QB the have on the roster.

I think once the final schedule comes out will dictate when he shows up in camp, if the first 2 games are against easy opponents, the longer he waits. If big games start the season you may see him come back a little earlier to get ready.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's going to take his sweet time, maybe have an injury, maybe go through surgery, but he'll definitely miss all TC and OTAs, and miss probably a game or two of preseason, and then come back...

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think he is coming back. I think he is all butt hurt after the *** whipping the Saints gave him. I also think the way he ended two out of the last 3 seasons in the same fashion has affected his confidence. Let him play with his crawfish and wear his wranglers.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he's genuinely got a lot to think about this season. First, it's going to be a much harder schedule this year. New Orleans, Philly, Dallas, Us, New England and the Jets were all playoff teams last season. I expect all of those teams to be equally as competitive again this season. You can also include Miami and the Giants for good measure, as I'm pretty sure they won't exactly be bottom dwellers.

Next, 6 of their away games are against teams who play in cold weather. Unless all of Minny's visits to us, Chicago, NY Jets, Philly, Washington and New England come in the first two months of the season, you can be reasonably assured some of those games will be in the cold. As we've come to see in recent years, Brett no likey the cold.

That brings us to the awesome beat down he took to the Saints. While I'll admit he's a tough son of a *****, I don't think he can take too many more of those, and I think he knows it too. You saw the pictures... While I'm still not sure of the point he was trying to make, I think the bruising he experienced certainly gave him reason for pause.

Finally, he's a grandfather. He couldn't keep his daughter's pants off the ground and now he's got a grand son. If ever the case were to be made against playing and instead choosing to stay healthy, I think it's now.

Of course all this means I think he's coming back. :suicide2:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts