1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Brett Favre rap

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by longtimefan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,970
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7I4QMF5OvY"]YouTube - Favre - The Indecision[/ame]

2. SpartaChris

SpartaChris Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +965
  3. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,000
    Hilarious. If the Packers ever, ever consider retiring this clown's number I'm giving up my season tickets. Unless they then decide to unretire his number.

4. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    Awesome!

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    I hope they never retire his number. Should make the season ticket holders/stockholders vote on it frst.

6. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +278
    It's a tough scenario, Favre basically lifted the franchise back on their feet, broke massive amounts of records while wearing green and gold, what HALL OF FAMER like favre didn't have their # retired...i mean when you think of the #4 you only think of one person, it's like burned into all of our heads...on the other hand he is such a diva lately that it's so much easier to just hate that guy...and I do kinda hate on him...but at the same time somewhere in my head, I still kinda like him, but I hate him too...lol