Brett Favre Quarterback Challenge video

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He won the longest throw back then, right? How far did he throw it?

I remember him throwing it over 80 yards, maybe as much as 85 yards but it went out of bounds and they didn't count the throw.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, I couldn't remember how far it was but remember the throw too. I wonder how far he could throw it today...people talk about him losing a little of his arm strength but I still see it in him when he needs to bring the heat on one.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The farthest he threw was 78 yards.

Wow...I know this is off topic, but I wonder how far Rodgers can throw the ball? Do you think he can throw it 70?

Shoot, I think I heard the answer to this and I think it was late 60's but I am not sure.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if Rodgers can't throw it 70 yards, if he can throw it 50 and be ACCURATE that means alot more to me.
Just being able to chuck it won't win you games. You have to be able to hit a running receiver.
The Packer QB's throw at a garbage can at long distances during training camp. I have seen some close ones, but haven't seen one make it into the can yet. It's fun to watch them do it.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heh. I remember seeing this. I hate John Elway with a passion. All I ever heard from announcers is Elway *** kissing all day long. They kept saying how Elway's got the best gun they've ever seen.

Then along comes a young guy by the name of Brett Favre. Elway makes his throw, which was impressive. Then Favre makes his. Blew Elway away. It was classic.

Ma Zombieslayer says Roman Gabriel has the best gun ever. I'm not old enough to remember him. He was her favorite player. Now unfortunately it's Tom Brady. :wall:

Members online

Latest posts