Breaking News!!! Brett spotted in Minneapolis...

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeh, they must have changed the law. I'm looking at an old Minnesota Fishing Regulations manual. I think you can still use them on the Wisconsin side of the river.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
We do have better things to do, but using Viking Fans as carp bait on the Mississippi River is against the law. :lol:

Stop that Bob, Veretex might think you are serious. Veretex, considering your lack of humor....do you work for the state? Maybe in DMV or something?

And as far as "small quantities" go, A restaurant I go to has this tip; Never drink a beer bigger than your head. Good stuff.

In that case I got the joke, but making up a headline is what I have a problem with. There is enough dissemination of false information by the Media in general without forum members doing it just to get their kicks. And no I don't work for the state. Posting such things on a forum is a risk, because if left gone unchecked it can degenerate into mindless and ultimately useless drivel. Believe me I've run some sites in my time and I just don't find much humor in such falshoods. Now the point being made that even the media makes mistakes if it had been a legitimate news site that was linked too and ended up being wrong, well that's a natural out growth of trying to find information on the Packers when you are not a native Wisconsin. (Is that the right way to say it?) Anyhow. Yes I have a sense of humor, but I don't find anything funny about making things up just to see who bites on it.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok there. No harm-no foul. This topic probably should have been posted in the Atrium where almost anything goes. Just get used to a few of us (Cheesey in particular) who can find something funny with almost every topic.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok there. No harm-no foul. This topic probably should have been posted in the Atrium where almost anything goes. Just get used to a few of us (Cheesey in particular) who can find something funny with almost every topic.

Heh, I keep forgetting there are designated off topic forums on this board. I only read this one basically so :D

Members online

Latest posts