Breaking News!!! Brett spotted in Minneapolis...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Brett Favre slipped into Minneapolis over the weekend and rumors started that he would be making a comeback for one of Green Bay's divisional rivals.

This sounded improbable and then Favre's agent, Buss Cook clarified what was REALLY going on.

"As Brett pointed out during his retirment press conference he is mentally and emotionally tired ...........Minnesota seemed to be the best place to get as far from professional football as possible.........it's really as simple as that" :p

:twisted:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre slipped into Minneapolis over the weekend and rumors started that he would be making a comeback for one of Green Bay's divisional rivals.

This sounded improbable and then Favre's agent, Buss Cook clarified what was REALLY going on.

"As Brett pointed out during his retirment press conference he is mentally and emotionally tired ...........Minnesota seemed to be the best place to get as far from professional football as possible.........it's really as simple as that" :p

:twisted:

Actually, this is funny, but shouldn't this be in the Smack Area?

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Actually, this is funny, but shouldn't this be in the Smack Area?

That would kind of ruin the effect.. it will be a slow news week until probably Thursday or so.. just a little something to lighten it up.

ElleBlue

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was priceless! Minneapolis would be the place to go if you want to get away from pro ball. That and Chicago! :p

evad04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Minneapolis...when I read the title I thought he was signing autographs somewhere or something. Aww...shucks.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe he went to a Baseball game? Seriously let Favre go already he's not coming back.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:
maybe he went to a Baseball game? Seriously let Favre go already he's not coming back.
This thread was meant as a JOKE! Not to be taken seriously! :D

Seeing as how it wasn't cited in a news source, I don't find it even a bit amusing.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are some of us a bit testy today? :evil:

Heck, Elvis is still being spotted all over the country, so why not Brett?
I saw him (Brett) myself just last Friday night at Red's Bar in Missoula. So did a lot of other guys. We also saw Elvis and Buddy Holly doing a duet up on the bar. :shock:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I saw him (Brett) myself just last Friday night at Red's Bar in Missoula. So did a lot of other guys. We also saw Elvis and Buddy Holly doing a duet up on the bar. :shock:

Just because Absinthe is now legal in this country doesn't mean you should be drinking it in large quantities. ;)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

Just because Absinthe is now legal in this country doesn't mean you should be drinking it in large quantities. ;)

However, many small quantities over a long period of time is quite alright.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Veretax said:

Seeing as how it wasn't cited in a news source, I don't find it even a bit amusing.

Psst Veretax - it's the off-season. Fans have to make their own news. Roll with it bud :)

(besides, until #4 isn't behind center on Sept 8th he isn't really gone :kickcan: )

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:

Remember the old saying..........
"Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(STILL earning my "Cheesiest" award!) :lol:

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Veretax said:
cheesey said:
Veretax said:

Psst Veretax - it's the off-season. Fans have to make their own news. Roll with it bud :)

(besides, until #4 isn't behind center on Sept 8th he isn't really gone :kickcan: )

I do not find it funny for folks to be falsifying information just to get a rise out of folks on a board. I mean serious, find something better to do with your time.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do have better things to do, but using Viking Fans as carp bait on the Mississippi River is against the law. :lol:

Stop that Bob, Veretex might think you are serious. Veretex, considering your lack of humor....do you work for the state? Maybe in DMV or something?

And as far as "small quantities" go, A restaurant I go to has this tip; Never drink a beer bigger than your head. Good stuff.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We do have better things to do, but using Viking Fans as carp bait on the Mississippi River is against the law. :lol:

And by the way Bob, it is not against the law, it's just useless. Even Carp have principles....

Members online

Latest posts