Brad Childress is employed by the packers

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no other way to explain what brad childress is doing in Minnesota. He has worked a deal with the packers to destroy the vikings from within. My evidence

12 men on the field against the saints

Begging Brett to come back this season and giving him even more money, therefore upsetting the locker room. Also it didnt take a genius to see that this type of Favre was bound to show up sooner than later.

Bringing in the diva Randy Moss

Over paying players

a boat load (no pun intended) of ending contracts

blaming others in order to cause problems in the locker room

after upsetting the owner by cutting marcus robinson on christmas eve for giving an interview where he bashed childress, he cuts moss for doing the same thing.

The evidence is clear, Brad Childress is secretly working for the Green Bay Packers and as a fan I think its great. :viksux:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO!!! That was brilliant Ivo!!! I love it!!! I'm smelling some kind of conspiracy theory too on the part of Chilly. Unless he really is that bad. He's made a lot of boneheaded moves as of late, but why doesn't the team owner just fire him? They may just be having a reign of bad luck over there, but I think it is more poor, make that deplorable, decision making than luck. Either way you look at it, it's gonna take that team some time to rebuild. I don't blame the free agents for wanting to get out of there like a bat outta hell. Especially if they keep Chilly. These events have turned the Vikings into the laughing stock of the NFL, but there is one team who is happy about that! The Buffalo Bills!!!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LMAO!!! That was brilliant Ivo!!! I love it!!! I'm smelling some kind of conspiracy theory too on the part of Chilly. Unless he really is that bad. He's made a lot of boneheaded moves as of late, but why doesn't the team owner just fire him? They may just be having a reign of bad luck over their but I think it is more poor, make that deplorable, decision making than luck. Either way you look at it, it's gonna take that team some time to rebuild. I don't blame the free accents for wanting to get out of there like a bat outta hell. Especially if they keep Chilly. These events have turned the Vikings into the laughing stock of the NFL, but there is one team who is happy about that! The Buffalo Bills!!!

He just got a 3 year extension so its going to be costly if they want to fire him. It was a set up from day 1. Im starting to think Favre might be in on it too.

MUHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
He just got a 3 year extension so its going to be costly if they want to fire him. It was a set up from day 1. Im starting to think Favre might be in on it too.

MUHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

Ohhhh man!!! Somebody brought up the Favre conspiracy theory. I wonder if he went to the Vikings just to destroy them from within their ranks. Undercover. It would be a brilliant end to his career, LOL.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't think cost is an issue. Hell, they gave away a 3rd rounder and are theoretically risking $3 million to play a guy for 3 games.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

MUHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)
This is the part that really gets me. The contract extension is the cherry on the cake.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the part that really gets me. The contract extension is the cherry on the cake.

Would Ziggy be so ballsy and fire Chilly even with the contract extension? I don't think it would be wise. Chilly would sue for breach contract, early termination of contract, probably walk away with every penny owed him in the original contract plus more in damages and legal fees. I would think that would destroy the Vikings financially. Has a coach ever been fired while still under contract? *wracks my coffee lacking brain* It makes me wonder what exactly is in that contract: terms of agreement, clauses, etc. The contract should protect Chilly as much as it protects the Vikings organization.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did just seeing the title of the post make anyone else smile, chuckle, LOL etc?

Wow. What a great idea to win games.
And yet there are those who bash TT.

There really is no other way to explain how a coach can screw up so many things.
Me likey.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well, I honestly just think Childress is not a very good head coach. That about sums it up.

However you scared the crap out of me with the title to this thread. I was like, OMG NO, don't tell me he got fired today and the Packers picked him up as an assistant or something. Whew...... where's my heart medicine.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I honestly just think Childress is not a very good head coach. That about sums it up.

However you scared the crap out of me with the title to this thread. I was like, OMG NO, don't tell me he got fired today and the Packers picked him up as an assistant or something. Whew...... where's my heart medicine.

My mind went there too, but then I figured it had to be some kind of joke! No way! A funny little tittle none just the same! LOL, Ivo! :icon_biggrin:

L

Lunchboxer

Ohhhh man!!! Somebody brought up the Favre conspiracy theory. I wonder if he went to the Vikings just to destroy them from within their ranks. Undercover. It would be a brilliant end to his career, LOL.

If that was true. I would have Mad Respect for him.

That would be funny. Just to go to the Vikings and make them lose.

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
before i even saw this thread, i had the strangest thought that the Patriots had sent Randy Moss (a double agent for the Packers) to Minnesota to poison them from the inside :wacko:

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I think that packers bears n lions fan should all unite and put together a save the chilly fund and get the vikes to give him a 1000x pay increase and sign him till 2030!!!

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think that packers bears n lions fan should all unite and put together a save the chilly fund and get the vikes to give him a 1000x pay increase and sign him till 2030!!!

Brad Childress for head coach, Matt Millen for GM, and Brett Favre as QB!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL ^

I have an odd idea but I think Chilly might be the sanest one over there. Well less insane as compared to the rest. Think about it, he's the only one who points out Favre's shortcomings and does so at PC. He publicly blasted the refs, a costly idea but it certainly got attention and therefore was effective. He cut Moss out from under the noses of the Vikings, a move that I think is smarter then maybe even he knows. But who can blame Moss for wanting to leave the Vikings. The coaches suck, the QB sucks, nobody wants to give him the ball and the single most important factor, ...the food sucks.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

MUHAHAHAHA (evil laugh)

CHECK MATE! VIQUEENS! YOU LOSE!!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
:jester:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Would Ziggy be so ballsy and fire Chilly even with the contract extension? I don't think it would be wise. Chilly would sue for breach contract, early termination of contract, probably walk away with every penny owed him in the original contract plus more in damages and legal fees. I would think that would destroy the Vikings financially. Has a coach ever been fired while still under contract? *wracks my coffee lacking brain* It makes me wonder what exactly is in that contract: terms of agreement, clauses, etc. The contract should protect Chilly as much as it protects the Vikings organization.

Ted fired Sherman after extension

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts