BJ Raji moved to nose tackle?

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN football guru Chris Mortinson is in Titletown today. In his report about the Packers he mentioned the move for BJ Raji. Also talked about Sam Shields in the secondary helping out. Good stuff Mort.:write:

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well being in WI helps with that but I have DirecTV so I get all of the games. :)

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well being in WI helps with that but I have DirecTV so I get all of the games. :)

so will the Sunday Ticket carry it? if so i am heading to the local pub to catch it...with wings and beer of course :happy0005:

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raji was drafted to play NT in a 3-4 defense originally. The move isn't a surprise as he was announced to be the starter at that position months ago.

I've heard lots of great things about Shields through the interwebs. Here's hoping he can perform when the lights come on.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so will the Sunday Ticket carry it? if so i am heading to the local pub to catch it...with wings and beer of course :happy0005:
It should be on NFL Network. Sunday Ticket is only for regualr season games.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Old Mort is late on this one. Raji has been taking snaps at NT since the beginning of training camp. The reall question is whether or not Capers plans to move him around to DE or standing up in our Psycho and nickel packages.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get to watch due to being in browns country.. Vacation from work starts at 2pm tomorrow. Vacation starts with the Packers at 7!