Announcement Better Late than NEVER! PackerForum.com Passes 500,000 Posts!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
WhoooHOOO!!!!

I'm sure with the topic's on hand we may surpass that next 500,000 quicker than you think! ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm......that's a decent amount of time for a forum to have been around.....surprised it is just now hitting the 500,000 mark.

Little history

It was a pretty good forum back in the day...Then out of the blue the owner Ryan sold it (this is all based on memory so might be off some)

The new owner changed a ton of stuff around..Little by little people dropped off until it was barely a forum....But I kept an eye on it every day or so...

From that point on I forget what happened or how Rob came into play

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Dec 2nd, 2004 is when Ryan purchased the domain. Ryan actually hosted the forum himself (it was just a forum initially, phpBB2 before he morphed it into DragonFly CMS a year or so later) instead of a webhost such as Arvixe or GoDaddy.

I was here pretty much from the start and busted tail to get people off PackersNews.com (their ColdFusion forum was crap! haha) and to join up here. It's been quite interesting and exciting to see how it's changed in the last five years since I kinda dropped off. I check in from time to time to make sure Rob is staying in line. I am kidding!!! Rob is a good guy and definitely better than the second owner, that's for sure.

@Rob, con-frickin-grats man on 500k!! That is awesome! It'll take us probably another 10 years to hit that insanely impressive milestone, lol! Keep up the excellent work!

GO PACK GO!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts