1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Best NFL Team Uniforms?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by KilrB, Oct 17, 2009.

1. KilrB

KilrB Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +99
    I thought this was interesting.

Vote for who you think has the best NFL team uniforms.

When I voted there was only 5300 votes.

0=Worst
    5=Best

The Packers have about 57% voting them as either #5 and #4 best in the league
    The Steelers are next with about 48% as #5 and #4
    The :chisux: are 3rd with about 45% as #5 and #4
    The :viksux: and the :detsux: are pretty low on the list.

Vote: NFL Uniforms - SportsNation - ESPN

2. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    where was this poll?puke green and piss yellow was that high on the list?Yikes that is scary.LOL Chargers and the old Patriots(white helment) if you ask me

3. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Ok we will let you beat the Vikings at something because it won't be in the win and losses I can assure you of that:jester:

4. ThinkICare

ThinkICare Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    I quite like the Falcons and Saints uniforms.

5. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Scota uniforms are THE *** if you can call them that. More like douchebagiforms. The Fan costumes are even worse. Guys wearing prison mops on their heads at the games thinking it somehow makes them look cool. :shock:

I keep thinking Viking fans belong in the Oz show when I see them. Guess it's kind of appropriate now that Favre is there.

Definitely the worse uniforms of the Division.

6. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ouch you meanie. I am so hurt by that. :jester::happy0005:
    Got to love the packer fans who worry about that. LOL this thread is as dumb as it gets. What do you win if you get the top or best looking uni in the division?:happy0005:The hunks of cheese are way cool. You guys are awesome!

7. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The Top selling NFL jersey this year is #4 Brett Favre, Rodgers is 18th and Cutler was 2nd. LOL

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    To me it's Packers', Saints' and Ravens' dark uniform, in that order.

9. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Colts are pretty cool

10. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    My 2nd favorite team has always been the 49'ers ... and when I first became a closet fan back in the early 70's -- Brodie to Washington - and a linebacker named "Hank Krueger" who LOOKED like a linebacker is supposed to look and what a name, huh? HANK KRUEGER, that's a linebacker's name... (incidentally, I took his #64 through 3 years of grade school football, 4 years of varsity and one year of college - because THAT'S what linebackers were supposed to look like - hahaha).

Anyhoo, in my usual S.O.P., I've made a short story long again... I've always loved the regal colors of the 9'ers that gold and red -- liked their helmet design too.

11. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    Um... I thought the Vikies colors were Violet and Yellow....

...and of course, Skol guy is here yappin' away about foam cheese (which I despise by the way), when grown men sit in the Metrodump wearing Helga braids??

Pot -> Kettle -> = -> Black

Glass houses ... (yeah, I know... man who live in glass house, uses neighbor's bathroom).

... et al ... etc...etc...etc...

12. Skol guy

Skol guy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Just messin with you guys, I just don't care for Green and it has nothing to do with the packers. I like the white packer jerseys, and I like the white vikings uniforms but not the Purple. I like the white Notre Dame and the white Colts, the white Penn state and so on and so on. I guess i am a boreing guy:shock:

13. nelanator

nelanator Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm a Viking fan and I'll even say that I agree with all of that. The Bears' jerseys are awesome and the Packers' are classic even though I don't care for the color scheme. The more frills the worse the uniform, generally speaking.