Best job available in nfl

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 6 opening Head coaching jobs in the nfl at the moment. Which one is the best job? Lions? Texans? Redskins? Vikings? Browns? Or bucs?

By process of elimination I eliminated the skins, browns, Vikings, and bucs based on ownership. Some are too involved others are notoriously cheap, others have pending legal issues, and others are quick to pull the trigger.

That leaves the lions and the texans. I picked the texans. Less handicapped with your situation. A lot of money is promised to players with the lions. Stafford is your franchise QB and you can't change that. He's not elite bc he turns the ball over and struggles to get the offense going when megatron isn't in the line up.

Houston on the other hand has a lot of nice pieces but a terrible QB situation. You get to pick your next QB. The owner is patient and not hands on. Jj watt is your cornerstone on defense and young. Andre Johnson is aging and heading out the door but still a good WR. You could be in the playoffs next season with Houston. You also look at the divisions, the NFC north is ruled by the cheese, where the colts might have the division they don't have a firm grasp on it. Titans and jags are a mess.

What do you guys think?

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 6 opening Head coaching jobs in the nfl at the moment. Which one is the best job? Lions? Texans? Redskins? Vikings? Browns? Or bucs?

By process of elimination I eliminated the skins, browns, Vikings, and bucs based on ownership. Some are too involved others are notoriously cheap, others have pending legal issues, and others are quick to pull the trigger.

That leaves the lions and the texans. I picked the texans. Less handicapped with your situation. A lot of money is promised to players with the lions. Stafford is your franchise QB and you can't change that. He's not elite bc he turns the ball over and struggles to get the offense going when megatron isn't in the line up.

Houston on the other hand has a lot of nice pieces but a terrible QB situation. You get to pick your next QB. The owner is patient and not hands on. Jj watt is your cornerstone on defense and young. Andre Johnson is aging and heading out the door but still a good WR. You could be in the playoffs next season with Houston. You also look at the divisions, the NFC north is ruled by the cheese, where the colts might have the division they don't have a firm grasp on it. Titans and jags are a mess.

What do you guys think?

I would say the Texans. They are one year removed from winning their division, have a lot of talent on both sides of the ball and are real QB away from being a serious contender IMHO.

Members online

Latest posts