Best draft classes of 2019

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which teams came away with the best haul of players in your opinion?

To me, the Redskins and Cardinals are the contestants for the top draft class. Furthermore I loved what the Titans and Patriots did in the draft, and even to some extent the Raiders.

Lastly, I'd like to mention how great the Seahawks did, starting off with a total of 5 picks, including 2 first rounders after dealing Clark, and ended up with 11 selections! Given the many holes they had I feel like this was a great way for them to ensure depth around the roster.

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Which teams came away with the best haul of players in your opinion?

To me, the Redskins and Cardinals are the contestants for the top draft class. Furthermore I loved what the Titans and Patriots did in the draft, and even to some extent the Raiders.

Lastly, I'd like to mention how great the Seahawks did, starting off with a total of 5 picks, including 2 first rounders after dealing Clark, and ended up with 11 selections! Given the many holes they had I feel like this was a great way for them to ensure depth around the roster.

I like the picks by the Bengals. Solid guys who can be plug and play (except for QB Finley) I also believe they got the best RB in the draft in Rodney Anderson (if he wasnt always injured) who will suprise people in that Zac Taylor offense.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I thought that the Bengals, Chargers, Vikings, Jets, and Titans had nice draft classes.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I like the LA Chargers draft because I would have scored 15 points using Amish’s contest rules.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
How about your least favorite classes?

I really didn't like the Panthers draft at all. Brian Burns in a 4-3 seems like a horrible idea (I am dubious about him ability to be more than a PRS in any scheme, to be honest). Greg Little is a pretty sloppy OT, and I hate bad technicians on the OL. Christian Miller is another weird fit in a 4-3. Their best pick was probably a backup QB.

I didn't like the Browns draft at all, though it's better if you treat Beckham as their 1st round pick. Greedy Williams is a passive corner, and I hate passive corners. Takitaki went way too high, in my opinion.

OP
OP
elcid

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not a big fan of the Texans draft. They really reached for both their OT's after the Eagles nabbed Dillard one pick in front of them. Imo they should have gone with the safer, and overall better prospects in either Ford or Risner. They could use help anywhere along the line.

Not particularly sold on the Lions draft either. The linebacker from Hawaii in the second was a bit of a headscratcher to me.

I do like to add that I love the value the Bears got given that they didnt have any first or second rounders. To replace Howard, they picked up Montgomery who has a good chance of becoming the best RB of this draft. Also liked the Riley pick