Best (CHEAPEST) Place to buy tickets online

favrefourevre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Months ago, I called the Giants ticket office and the rude lady on the phone told me that tickets would go on sale in August. Then I called yesterday and the answering machine said there were no available home game tickets. Now they're all $200 for nosebleed seats. Does anyone know good sites for getting tickets that are cheaper? Do prices tend to go down as the game nears or just go up? Thanks - Will

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ticket prices, much like anything else fluctuate with supply and demand. Currently the demand will likely be greater than the supply. The other key element(which greatly affects the supply and demand) is the quality of the product. If the Giants and GB both start out 0-4 or 1-3, the prices will drop. However, if the records are reversed, the prices will continue to rise.

Knowing when to buy or sell is an inexact science, but I would venture to guess that nothing will change at this point pricewise until the season has begun.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a magic street corner where you will find tickets discounted below what supply and demand has set for the going price. All you can do is shop around for the lowest price possible. If the average price is $200 then all you can do is hope for $180.

Packer Fan Tours, 1-800-851-PACK or www.PackerFanTours.com is officially endorsed by the Packers so you will find them to be the most trustworthy. But that doesn't make them cheaper than any of the other brokers.