1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Best (CHEAPEST) Place to buy tickets online

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by favrefourevre, Jul 12, 2007.

1. favrefourevre

favrefourevre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Months ago, I called the Giants ticket office and the rude lady on the phone told me that tickets would go on sale in August. Then I called yesterday and the answering machine said there were no available home game tickets. Now they're all $200 for nosebleed seats. Does anyone know good sites for getting tickets that are cheaper? Do prices tend to go down as the game nears or just go up? Thanks - Will

2. spardo62

spardo62 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Ticket prices, much like anything else fluctuate with supply and demand. Currently the demand will likely be greater than the supply. The other key element(which greatly affects the supply and demand) is the quality of the product. If the Giants and GB both start out 0-4 or 1-3, the prices will drop. However, if the records are reversed, the prices will continue to rise.

Knowing when to buy or sell is an inexact science, but I would venture to guess that nothing will change at this point pricewise until the season has begun.

3. bozz_2006

bozz_2006 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +652
    stubhub.com is one of the best places to get tickets online, but don't expect any of them to be cheap anywhere.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah stubhub is pretty good, they charge their own fee...but...yeah

5. vegOmatic

vegOmatic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    There is no such thing as a magic street corner where you will find tickets discounted below what supply and demand has set for the going price. All you can do is shop around for the lowest price possible. If the average price is $200 then all you can do is hope for $180.

Packer Fan Tours, 1-800-851-PACK or www.PackerFanTours.com is officially endorsed by the Packers so you will find them to be the most trustworthy. But that doesn't make them cheaper than any of the other brokers.