Bengals @ Packers Predictions

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Lets hear your thoughts on this game.

My biggest concern is the O-line and Barbre. I don't think it will turn into a defensive struggle like last week and I have a strong impression our WR and Rogers are going to be more in sync leading to some big gains, and points for the Pack. Hope to seen Ryan Grant start breaking some rushes for big gains.

GB D will smother the Bengals offense and OchoStinko will be held to 1 maybe 2 catches all game. He definitely won't go across the middle.

Overall I think GB will dominate the Bengals. I think the D comes up big again.

31-6

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We'll win by a bigger margin than 1 possession. The last score that I predicted was actually right, 13-10 Steelers agains Titans. So I'm gonna take a shot. 27-16.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going with 35-14 and one OchoCinco Lambeau Leap.

Rodgers will put up big numbers with Greg Jennings getting the most of the workload. This one will be over by the Fourth and we will have a Matt Flynn sighting.

GreenBayCracker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers - 37549
Bengals - -7

Chad OchoStinko does a Lambeau Leap onto a stretcher after my boy Woodson hits him harrrd after a nice catch.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bengals held the Broncos to a low score last week and play in a tough division with the Ravens and Steelers. Packs defense will be challeged by the Bengals recievers, Ocho and Coles(from the Jets). Carson Palmer is a good QB

This will not be easy for the Pack, but WILL WIN 24-21.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chad OchoStinko does a Lambeau Leap onto a stretcher after my boy Woodson hits him harrrd after a nice catch.
ROFL!!! This was just too funny. I actually have nothing against Johnson (I'm tired of calling him spanish 85. How the hell did he manage to change his name to that still boggles my mind), and want him no harm, but that was just too funny.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I really do not see this as a cakewalk... I really don't. Actually, I fear an emotional letdown after a big divisional win against the Boors. A 24- 21 victory sounds about right. It would be nice to see the Pack lay down a good ol' fashioned a** whoopin' though... hey, I'll take either/or ... I'm easy.

OP
OP
Murgen

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wonder if any Packer players are ready to take him out if he does try it? I'm sure it's been discussed in the locker room.

Just hope if he does try it nobody gets hurt....except Chad's ego.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
A PAcker win....Look for lot of screens and draws I thin will be a win by 10 points, but will be not as close as that..Bengals to get a score late to make score look better

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this game will be won by the packers by two TDs at the least. And Carson Palmer is a good QB but if im not mistakened he really hasnt been the same after that surgery he had. Cant wait for the game, Go Pack Go!

mbecker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
24-10 and Ocho gets his leap in. However I don't believe he finishes the game because he will have a big Red X on his forehead all game. Packers win this game but not easily. They get a touchdown in the final minutes to seal it but the Bengals fight hard.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets hear your thoughts on this game.

My biggest concern is the O-line and Barbre. I don't think it will turn into a defensive struggle like last week and I have a strong impression our WR and Rogers are going to be more in sync leading to some big gains, and points for the Pack. Hope to seen Ryan Grant start breaking some rushes for big gains.

GB D will smother the Bengals offense and OchoStinko will be held to 1 maybe 2 catches all game. He definitely won't go across the middle.

Overall I think GB will dominate the Bengals. I think the D comes up big again.

31-6

Agree about the O-line. It will continue to be a source of instability possibly throughout the rest of the year, but really only when the opposing D-end is stout.

I'm not sure how Geathers will match up versus Barbre, but his projected fantasy stats have him in the lower-50 of his contemporaries. So, it appears he should be a non-factor, which should lead to lots of time for Rodgers to pick apart the Bungles defense.

It used to be fairly simple to come close picking Packers games until last season because they continue to scatter all over the map. I'll just keep it simple and say Green Bay will win.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man we are all off on the score but I see some people did call the ochocinco lambeau leap.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we suck at predictions. I got a new prediction.

4-12

I believe we still win the division or at worse, get a playoff game because the schedule is pretty favorable. But, the problem is and has been consistency. We all agree TT is pretty checked out in his trade, but isn't 5 years enough time to begin to see patterns??? I can't seem to finger much of anything except inconsistency.

We're in year 5 of TT's tenure and it's still all over the map. We dominate some teams and get beat up by others. Much of it is execution but a good bit of it from what I can see is Mac's inability to adjust to a changing environment.

The worst of it all is that we'll go on stretches like we've done in the past where we string together 3 or 4 wins in a row and we're all proud as peacocks proclaiming Super Bowl, only to be blindsided by a game like today at some point.

The pass protection looked outstanding in preseason, but there ya go. If the O-line is as shoddy as it appeared today, Mac needs to do some research and figure out how to best combat the shortcomings.

Our O-line is still much better in pass protection than Minnesota's and our receiving corps is light years better, so that should provide a glimmer of hope. The problem is, I wasn't expecting to have to rely on a "glimmer" this season.

I think TT needs to realize that spending some coin for a solid O-lineman (provided one exists in FA) can make a difference. Take away two sacks and three pressures today and you're looking at a completely different result.