Bears Weak Offensive Line Just Got Weaker

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How long til Martz is fired? Forte is their best offensive player and they don't even give him the ball. If they plan on passing again as much as they did versus the Saints, it will be another bloodbath in the backfield.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
The game has passed Martz by....imo. He's schemes are not appropriate to the talent he has to work with.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Martz is an OK coordinator, but what he forgets is adding another slot receiver is just another slot for a linebacker to come charging in.

Cutler is just not Kurt Warner, and Forte is a good back but he's not Marshall Faulk, and those receivers the Bears have, are no where near to the Rams good set they had in 1999.

gmann001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Collins out, you know Martz is going to want to throw downfield more. That meaning, Cutler is in the pocket a few seconds more. That equals SACK ATTACK

Krymestone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
martz had to adjust his scheme last year, and simplify it...it looks like he's back to his old tricks and the bears will suffer because of it.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not thrilled with our pass rush either, hope to see tramon back in the lineup to give those guys up front some more time to get to the passer

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we will improve in the passing game,Woodson may play safety would be nice to get S'oto back he could help out,I know the bears give us headaches but feel a win A-rod will have more t.d this week.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If their line is half as bad as all the crying bears fans make it out to be I could go out there and get a sack on Cutler. Now before anyone freaks out, lol my point is fans seem to take things to an extreme and while im sure their line is terrible. Those guys they are putting out there are still big enough, strong enough, and athletic enough to beat out thousands of other players to get to this point in their careers. Hopefilly Clay can make em look silly and we can beat the hell out of these guys.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
We need Woodson blitzing into the backfield more, but with guys so banged up in the secondary, that option is out. Agreed that getting Tramon back will help.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I'm sure Martz is going to try and throw all over us since we have given 400+ passing yards back to back.

But what they don't realize is the Bears O-line sucks...really...really...bad.

Martz will try throwing down field, and I expect some Jeff George decision making, by OVER THROWN passes that end up going into my Interception Machine Vol.2 video.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Before we talk about how many sacks we are going to get on Cutler. What about that DE named after a vegetable. He's been known to sack a few people in his day as well as a penchant for hitting Aaron Rodgers illegally. Julius Peppers is my big worry for the game.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Before we talk about how many sacks we are going to get on Cutler. What about that DE named after a vegetable. He's been known to sack a few people in his day as well as a penchant for hitting Aaron Rodgers illegally. Julius Peppers is my big worry for the game.
When I here the name Pepper this is what I think of:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

For those of you too young to remember, her name was Pepper on the show

Members online

Latest posts