Bears intend to place greater emphasis on run game

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
No worries 93, I was a co-hijacker: I was just excited about creating a thread and putting in a link to it!

LOL.. I was just glad I finally got to reference the dog beating post... good thing it was just a joke :wtf:

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are not a very good football team and it's up to the Packers to make certain that continues.

We don't turn it over and we shut down the run it's an easy win. Same thing I put in the thread about the keys to winning this game.

And they don't come easy very often when these two play.

The SITUATION here reminds of a boxing match and one fighter has just been hit with a classic left followed by a right. The fighter is standing there dazed almost waiting for the other fighter to knock them out.

We just need to come out hard and hit them right in the mouth like we did at their place last year. Blow them up early and this one is over.

Exactly, 5-0 for us and 1-4 for them and they will quit. They will fall into a deep black hole and wont be heard from again.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if i were the bears, i'd try running a dbl TE set, and i would get hester on offense, and get the guy the ball, somehow.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If I were the Bears. I'd avoid getting on the plane ride to GB or Bus. I'd just stay home so they can give their fans the excuse "they had nothing to play for, it was meaningless, wahh wahh".

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'd start kyle orton, use a dbl TE set and try to get olsen and poppinga matced up, and get hester involver in the offense

abztractmynd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats a smart thing for the bears to do but, it aint gonna work against us..besides who they gonna run the ball with Benson? please..Hopefully this is what we see all game..

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

LOL Nick Collins is smiling at the camera.

on topic....they cant run the ball the whole game and expect to win...either way(pass/run) our defense does have the advantage. throw in a few turnovers and good field positioning....let Favre write the rest.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
holy ****, he really IS smiling at the camera!

"heh heh heh!"

oh thats gold....whats this thread about? ah screw it.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Exactly, 5-0 for us and 1-4 for them and they will quit. They will fall into a deep black hole and wont be heard from again.

The Bears will not fall into the "Black Hole" just yet.

The Packers will win this Sunday Night.

However, when Dah Bears will really fall into the "BLACK HOLE" is on November 11th...... When the Bears visit the Oakland Raidahhhs in "The Black Hole" at Oakland-Alameda County Colliseum.

Count that as another loss for The Bears.

There is no way the Packers finish below the Bears in this division.

I have two teams I cherish and love. The amazing thing is, both of those teams are in first place in their respective divisions going into week five.

Life is great.

R.P.

Edited three times as I keep thinking of stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts