Bad penalty calls

Patzilla

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice that those 2 calls against the packers in the first half gave tampa the momentum and the game, sure we coulda been better on offence but those penaltys gave tampas crowd somthing to cheer for. It was like 3rd and 10 and Tampa had a incomplete pass only to get it called a penalty against the packers and Even the anouncer on fox goes "I guess they are calling it close" Which is him calling it ******** withought saying that.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They were bad calls....but, at least they weren't Ed Hochuli calls....he did it again today.

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerFan4 said:
They were bad calls....but, at least they weren't Ed Hochuli calls....he did it again today.

What's up with him anyway, he used to be one of the best refs out there. 2 mistakes already this year is bad.

Veretax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
every game this year I've seen has missed or bad calls, maybe the game's tempo has passed the officiating talent by, I can't be sure, but it does seem to be happening to a lot of teams on both sides of the ball

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were only 2 times when I thought we got screwed. The first was in that opening drive of ours and we got a very poor spot and we ended up going for it on 4th down (and we got it, thankfully). The other was a phantom PI call later in the game. I don't recall who our DB was but Kampman hit Griese just as he threw and the ball came up short. Our DB turned towards the incoming ball and the Buc's WR slowed down. Our DB was playing the ball but bumped into the WR who stopped running and we got the flag. :devil: How could our DB know the WR slowed down when his eyes were back playing the ball??? In this particular instance the offensive player initiated the contact but only during a total solar eclipse in leap years do the zebras call it on the offensive player. :p

Members online

Latest posts