Awesome event to participate in around Green Bay

gbpreblewr3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names Jordan and I've recently got involved in the wonderful sport of airsofting. For those of you unfamiliar with the sport, its similar to paintballing except a lot cheaper to buy ammo and maintain guns. Its also a lot more realistic IMO. Its a sport that we're trying to make known a lot more in the fox cities, I live in the Green bay area but have gotten airsofting expanded out to the madison area through local forums that I've created. Its a realfun sport to participate in if ur in the Fox cities!

I'll leave ya with our forum address incase anyone wants to participate. AIRSOFT & ENTERTAINMENT - Home. Its a whole 10second long process to log in, just click "Register at the top. I'm looking to expand the forums to get some good conversations going, and we'll post all game announcements on there, thank you and I hope to see you soon!
-Jordan

OP
OP
G

gbpreblewr3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well, I don't have a video of my own to show the sport(youtube does) but here's a link to my gun to give ya a price estimate on a high quality rifle: Evike.com - Airsoft Guns | Evike.com - Airsoft Electric Rifles | Evike.com - Matrix (Top Choices) | Evike.com - Pre-Order Estimated Arrival: 03/2011 --- A&K Limited Edition G300 Full Metal Airsoft AEG. (Long Barrel) |
and like I said, we do have forums available whereas we post game announcements, and we're actually starting a team up traveling nationwide this summer. So if you need skirmish information, help with purchasing a weapon or any other airsoft advice check us out AIRSOFT & ENTERTAINMENT - Home