Arrigo's Packers Mock v14.0

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that's a good draft. Love huges. Love McCluster, Cox, Ducasse can be a good OL, like Burnett, Veldheer could be a surprise little school pick, Schofield, Ansa and Mesko are also great picks...

packers020802

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right on with that Dallas trade
Dallas wants that Idaho guard.
If he's there TT could get a bunch of picks from Dallas
although I wouldnt mind seeing him in Green N Gold.... the dudes a monster and would start right away....

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perfect draft, though I do agree that a blocking TE really isn't needed, Im sure we could get one in FA easy. I'd rather have an inside linebacker to push Hawk. Other than that love the picks, especially some fo the small school ones. Oh ya and my boy......

SCHOFIELD!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By far it's the best packers draft I've seen since it addresses every single one of our needs. Plus I don't think that Seattle is really going anywhere so getting their 2011 1st round pick is a great move. However I really have to question how realistic TT would be to making these trades happen.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowboys wouldn't give up that much for our 1st rounder. A 1st and a 2nd is more reasonable.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right on with that Dallas trade
Dallas wants that Idaho guard.
If he's there TT could get a bunch of picks from Dallas
although I wouldnt mind seeing him in Green N Gold.... the dudes a monster and would start right away....
I'd pick him for 2 reasons. He is a monster that would improve our line.............and it would **** off all the Dallas Cowboy fans. Since I now live in the Dallas area.........it would be just a little bit better!

Members online

Latest posts