Are You Satisfied with the WR Position?

Do you think the Packers' WR corps is just fine the way it is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers need more talent at the receiver position than Shepherd or Taylor to actually excel against good defenses.

IMO Shepherd and Taylor are better options than MVS or EQB. Unless Gutey makes a move by this afternoon this is what we have. To be honest I hope Gutey trades for a run stuffer if he makes any deals today at all.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Poll closed already, but yeah...I'd be happy to not add on this this set now. It's not as important as run stuffer.

D

Deleted member 6794

I like looking at what we can do best with what we have. I think Shepherd and Taylor with using Sternberger more is what we should be doing.

I don't think that would be any improvement over MVS and EQ playing the majority of snaps.

Why not? With Adams, Lazard, Shepherd, Taylor along with Tonyon and Sternberger plus Adams and Williams Rodgers should be able to function if the OL can keep defenders out of the backfield. Getting Bak back will help this.

The Packers offense has struggled against good defenses since MLF took over as they don't have enough talent at pass catchers. Taylor and/or Shepherd don't change anything about that.

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Jeff Janis at lambeau.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jeff Janis at lambeau.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Could one of the mods delete this before Poker sees it. He has been a bit unstable recently and this just might push him over the edge.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could one of the mods delete this before Poker sees it. He has been a bit unstable recently and this just might push him over the edge.
I don’t know .... he has mentioned once or twice that he’d like Packers to obtain another WR. Perhaps he’d like to see Janis given another chance. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::D:D

Members online

Latest posts