Anyone else notice this?

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon Williams has been absolutely shut down this year. I don'tknow if this is true or not, but according to Joe Witt Jr. (our corners coach) Tramon Williams has given up 1 catch for 3 yards this year while in man coverage. And when I started thinking about it, that might be true. We haven't exactly heard too much from his side of the field this year. Is it possible that Charles Woodson may not be considered our best cornerback by the end of the year? wow...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Tramon has been the best player in a secondary that has Charles Woodson. That speaks volumes.
When Harris and Bigby come back, we're gonna have THE best secondary in the NFL.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, Tramon has been the best player in a secondary that has Charles Woodson. That speaks volumes.
When Harris and Bigby come back, we're gonna have THE best secondary in the NFL.

Harris might be a liability at this point. I guess well see. I hope they limit his time this season just to prevent injury.

BMatt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its more that people are throwing at Sam Shields..

Why would you throw it at Tramon if you can throw it at Shields?

OP
OP
P

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its more that people are throwing at Sam Shields..

Why would you throw it at Tramon if you can throw it at Shields?

Yes, but tramon has spent a lot of time on teams' best receivers. The eagles aren't just gonna look off Deseasn Jackson because Tramon is on him. Nobody fears him. At least not yet. Yet he had 30 yards...

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon has been holding his own lately, bigby is a hll of a run stopper but he gets toasted (alot) in pass coverage. I don't think he will play much when he gets back. Burnett has been holding it down.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Now he's jinxed.. :(

I was noticing that no one was noticing.. lol, and didn't really say nothing..

Darelle Revis WHO??? lol

Members online

Latest posts