Anybody having a draft party?

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey UW, you should go to the draft party in the Lambeau atrium. I went last year and had a blast. I got a few autographs too.

HitzlikeCecil26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year my Frat had a Pig Roast the day of the draft we soild 300 tickets to all the students and had beer and food for everybody. It was nice!!!!!! College girls Rock, College Cops not sooo much. But it was a blast Too bad I have Graduated GO FROSTBURG STATE

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hitz....my greatest regret in life is that girls didn't "go wild" when I was younger. You had to ply them with booze...today, all you gota do is rip out a camera and it is on!!

Welcome to the board.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess you could call it a party...one of my sons-in-law is a Raider fan(I've tried to convert him but you know Raider fans) and he likes to come over, drink my beer, eat my brats, etc. (Fun guy, though.) Since the Pack picks #5(Supposedly) and the Raiders #7(supposedly) there is a lot more excitement for us. However, if the Raiders move up ahead of the Pack to take Williams(it's been rumored) my son-in-law suddenly becomes persona non grata in my house but a very happy camper. My day would then be ruined UNLESS the Pack got a blockbuster deal to move down. I could live with the DE from Penn State, I guess. Sounds like a better Kampman. Any how, it'll sure relieve the dull monotony of the off-season.

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
last year in my dorm, me and three other friends, big time sport nerds, invented the "NFL draft drinking game"--we each made our mocks, 1-32...one rule

"you miss a pick, you take a shot"

...this year however i'm prob driving to NYC to see the draft live

Schmitty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
retiredgrampa said:
I guess you could call it a party...one of my sons-in-law is a Raider fan(I've tried to convert him but you know Raider fans) and he likes to come over, drink my beer, eat my brats, etc. (Fun guy, though.) Since the Pack picks #5(Supposedly) and the Raiders #7(supposedly) there is a lot more excitement for us. However, if the Raiders move up ahead of the Pack to take Williams(it's been rumored) my son-in-law suddenly becomes persona non grata in my house but a very happy camper. My day would then be ruined UNLESS the Pack got a blockbuster deal to move down. I could live with the DE from Penn State, I guess. Sounds like a better Kampman. Any how, it'll sure relieve the dull monotony of the off-season.
Then we just take A.J. Hawk. Its all good man. :wink:

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uff Da der Gak....I'm on my way. Keep a couple of beers on ice for me and a couple of blondes on the burner and I'm all set.

Err....how far is it to your place from Montana? I got $24 bucks on me. think that will get me there?

GakkofNorway

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you hitchhike now you might get here in time, I've got my basement filled with about 400 beers now :D:D and there's so cold now that they are on ice naturally, - 20 degrees :(

Members online

Latest posts