Any superstitions pan out for you guys?

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've worn the same yellow shorts for the whole playoffs!!!!!

Can't remember if I wore it against both the Bears and the Giants in the regular season finale, but I think so.

Ummm...that cat is out of the bag....

Sources close to you say that they started out as your "lucky white" shorts...and they were "tighty whitie-es" Fruit of the Loom.

Ewwwwwwww.......( Hey, thanks for taking one for the team!!)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Kept my Woodson jersey on, had to go to a dual layer Rodgers on top of Woodson after Woodson wasn't cutting it.

Also my Packer diaster happened. This time my heater in my apartment broke and was leaking all over the carpet. I just don't think God doesn't like me to be super happy on a Packers win.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Wore my Rodger's Jersey. When I started watching the game with my dad after the half time show, we started doing really bad. So I left the room at the end of the 3rd and would only occasionally check in.

If I leave the room we start doing better. I know it's a superstition, but I'm a slave to it.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I was wearing my Lucky Packers Tee shirt. The Packers have NEVER lost when I wore it since the second Bears game.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My girlfriend got me a Matthews jersey on christmas, before the giants game. I have worn it for every game from giants to the super bowl. My friend now has asked her to buy him a giants jersey trying to bring that same fate to them.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the entire playoffs at my parent's home with my brother. I sat in the same chair, turned off my cell phone and didn't wear any Packer gear.

Looks like it worked!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Framed my Al Harris jersey, and got a Rodgers jersey to replace it. First game I wore it? Giants.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like many of you, I also started to grow my beard. Haven't shaved or got a haircut since the Giants game. And again, like many of you, I don't know if I should shave or not. But I'm probably will. Living in Brazil with this crazy weather looking like brett keisel it's not a smart decision.

And I have wear the same clothes for every game since the Giants. My Fila tennis shoes, reebok blue, white and brown socks, black boxers, blue jeans, green t-shirt under an A.J. Hawk Jersey.

And the last two games of the regular season I watched at home. The Eagles, Falcons and Bears games I watched at a Pub downtown Sao Paulo. And the Super Bowl I watched at another Pub, because it was a different month. Yeah, I'm crazy.

Latest posts