Any members know of somone selling tix for the game this weekend?

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are still tickets on ebay. I always try to go that route because you don't have to pay the inflated fees on stubhub or ticket exchange. I got tickets on Thursday for $130 a pop, no fees. For $120 face it was a good deal. I looked on stubhub you can get 100 level seats for $140 apiece before the fees, after the fees they're about $160, still not awful for a playoff game where face is $118 or $129.

Or you could just wait and buy tickets around the stadium.

OP
OP
T

toomuch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Claymaker.......is that for 100 level seating? What row? Coming in from out of state, I get a bit worried about scams etc via Craigslist, Ebay etc. I'm looking for someone who can personally refer a trustworthy person/source to buy them through. I found someone on Craigslist listing them for 129.

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are still tickets on ebay. I always try to go that route because you don't have to pay the inflated fees on stubhub or ticket exchange. I got tickets on Thursday for $130 a pop, no fees. For $120 face it was a good deal. I looked on stubhub you can get 100 level seats for $140 apiece before the fees, after the fees they're about $160, still not awful for a playoff game where face is $118 or $129.

Or you could just wait and buy tickets around the stadium.
$148.00 is face between the 20's... That's where my season tix are.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look on someones feedback on ebay to see if they have sold tickets before, should give you a peace of mind.
Otherwise if u buy on craigslist try meeting the person at their house or writing down their plate number for a piece of mind.

OP
OP
T

toomuch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All good ideas thus far........But does anyone hear know someone that is selling 2 tickets. Also in the 100 lower level, what rows get you close yet are too close where views are obstructed? In other words lets hear some great sections rows to look for.......Yes I know their is not a bad seat in the house!

Claymaker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anything above row 15 is great, no matter the section. I've sat in row 1 and 2 of EZ, and outside of a Ryan Taylor Lambeau leap this year I'd much rather sit up higher. If you're overly concerned you can always just buy tomorrow before the game.

OP
OP
T

toomuch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx Clay.....Gotta be some one on these boards who is selling or knows someone who is......Because I;m coming in from MN want to lock something down before I make the 4hr drive.......Help a GB fan out......Need 2 tix ........level 100 towards the center of field!

RandyM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thx Clay.....Gotta be some one on these boards who is selling or knows someone who is......Because I;m coming in from MN want to lock something down before I make the 4hr drive.......Help a GB fan out......Need 2 tix ........level 100 towards the center of field!

Be prepared to pay if you want beteeen the 20's

Members online

Latest posts