Another RB? Another TE?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think TT's just bored, or misses looking at young athletic males? (That's a joke people, chill....)

Also, this from Brad Briggs at the National Football Post:
November 10, 2010, 08:30 PM EST

The Green Bay Packers are staying busy during their bye week.

They used the time today to familiarize themselves with some different faces as the team had eight players in for a tryout, according to a league source with knowledge of the situation.

The Packers worked out running backs Brandon Minor and Jeremiah Johnson (I loved him at Oregon). They promoted rookie running back James Starks from the physically unable to perform list earlier this week.

The team also took a look at guard Adrian Battkes, offensive tackle Nick Howell, defensive tackle Mundrae Clifton, defensive end Curtis Young, tight end Joe Sawyer and wide receiver Thomas White.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into this. We bring people in all the time for workouts, and keep lists on prospects just in case something happens. This is nothing more than Ted doing his due diligence.

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into this. We bring people in all the time for workouts, and keep lists on prospects just in case something happens. This is nothing more than Ted doing his due diligence.

True. This doesnt mean anything until we sign one of them. This happens all of the time. Remember when I posted that Dominic Douglas was coming in for to a couple months ago? Nothing ever came of that. It would be nice to add a few of these guys for depth purposes and special teams. But the 53 man roster is full now right? and we have handled all of the PUP guys right?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, our roster is as full as it can be. It's not all that uncommon to give practice squad candidates a workout and keep them on the short list should something happen.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
nothin wrong with trying out running backs. sometimes all it takes is the right scheme to make them a star. not every good rb is a 1st rd draft pick

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts