1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Another damned Bears Fan here!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dennis, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Dennis

Dennis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi!

My name is Dennis and I'm a lifelong Bears fan from sunny Florida. I grew up in Chicago and have long enjoyed the rivalry between our two teams.

I'm hoping to be able to talk a friendly little smack with all of you about next Sunday's game and I invite you to come do the same on my little fan forum:

Superfans - Da Chicago Bears Fan Forum

I found your forum thru the NFL Fan Site Association web site.:comp: My site's on there as well.:mrgreen:

Don't bother with the "official" Bears Team Discussion Board. It's full of angry and rude homers...

Here's to a good, hard-fought game without any injuries. :beer:

2. Miskito

Miskito Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Dennis. Great to have another Bear fan here. You really can never have too many on a Packers board, that's for sure. The diehards love it. Welcome.

3. Ryan

Ryan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome Dennis, glad to have you on the site. Everyone feel free to check out his site, I just have an obligation to plug or FRN Rival site for the Bears.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    welcome aboard man. glad to have you.

5. PWT36

PWT36 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome Dennis to best packer forum around from a very long time packer (life time) located in DePere, Wi, just five miles from Lambeau Field. I have seen many Packer-Bears games. Even in dark years of 1948-1958 and 1968-1991 there was a full house at old City Stadium (Packers home from 1925 -1956) and Lambeau Field here in Green Bay. It was always a "no holds barred" hard fought game. Since my birth (You are a Packer fan at birth when you are born in Green Bay.) There have been, I think well over 100 Packer-Bear games. There was one season which series was interupted by strike shorten season, when the two teams didn't play each other. A dark year in NFL history. My question is will the Bears generate enough offense even with Grossman to go deep into the playoff ?That is if a collapse doesn't happen in Bears two last games with Packers and Vikings. Hopefully the Packers can "suck it up" after a dreadful performance against a very poor Raven team and play a good tough game against the Bears excellent defense. We will find out on Christmas Day!!

6. Heatherthepackgirl

Heatherthepackgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    A warm Welcome Dennis!!!