Bears Fans are Ridiculous!

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'll have what he's drinking don't se them being 13-3 they almost lost to the lions and they have a good d-line o-line would be good but they need q.b well see how they do playing out side a-rod has more in the helmet than cutler,they should not underestimate us,and if they play the bills it wont be a cake walk think they will give the bears a headache:chisux:.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Da........Bears. <sigh>

If they beat us on Monday Night, I'll start taking them seriously. No way GB is going to overlook them after they knocked off Dallas (overrated as they may be). What worked for Dallas early was pressure on Cutler. When they backed off he dissected their secondary. Put pressure on Cutler and force him to make mistakes and we got a great shot at winning the game. Even if we don't get sacks, we gotta hit him early and often.

I really feel if we play aggressive and don't hold back like the Cowboys did on D, we got a great shot at winning.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got a nice kick out of that... It's so much fun reading other fan's posts that are just outrageous. And the Rodgers KO'd thing too. Just makes me laugh. Bears will go 9-7 and finish 2nd in the North. If Matthews does half of what he was doing weeks 1 and 2, Cutler will throw at least 2 interceptions... He has proven that he cannot play under any kind of pressure/collapsed pocket. I still don't think he is "the real deal" just a mediocre QB with a bunch of people thinking he is better than he is.

And for the Bears, they haven't seen a real test yet either. Dallas is brutal and finally being exposed and although the Lions are vastly improved they are no where close to being a playoff caliber team. 2-0 already going to their heads.... :laughing:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Bears fans. You know why? Because 2 wins in a row puts their fans over the top, but when they fall, it's a big fall. It's depression everywhere. Last season they started talking trash and everything, and as soon as Cutler started throwing INTs, it was the end of the world.

Can't wait for Monday.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love this:

Buffalo is probably the worst team in the NFL and the Eagles are a quality team but they lost their starting QB halfway through that game. You can't take anything away from the Packers there, it's similar to how Chicago KO'd Matt Stafford. But the Packers should really be 1-1. The Eagles exposed the Packers offense. Chicago now has a template to attack. The Bills didn't have the talent to even hang around. Chicago does. Brandon Jackson is a buster. He's nothing in the run game. And he's mediocre in the pass game. Chicago has played against some quality backs. FYI, Best ran all over the Eagles a week after they were held to 20 yards on 21 carries. Not worried about the Packers or the Vikings.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. More like the Bears who should be 1-1 at this point. Really, they should have lost that game in week 1.

Reaction score
I loved it when he said Olsen is the fastest TE in the league. Hes a pretty good TE not in the top 10 though. Vernon Davis ran a 4.38 when he came out of college. Plus Speed does not mean your a good wide receiver. We don't have alot of speed at WR and we have one of the best WR corps in the league. Jennings is our fastest WR then i dunno who would be next.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is come crazy stuff right there. Bears fans are alwasy good for a laugh. I doubt that the Packers are underestimating the Bears explosiveness. If they can avoid the cheap shot "we are weak and old so we lead with our helmets" bears defense then the Packers will easily win this game in Chicago.

It should be a hell of a game.

I really dont care for Mike Ditka. But if he actually said this he gained a point.

“If God had wanted man to play soccer, He wouldn't have given us arms”
-Mike Ditka

That is funny! Because one of the happiest days of my life is when my kids told me that they dont want to play soccer anymore. :happy0005:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im pretty pumped for this game, didnt think I would be very excited to watch the Pack spank the Bears but since they are 2-0 and talking **** I will enjoy seeing them come back to reality. McCarthy I am sure has been hammering them for the sloppy play from the first two games. I know with the packers they have the talent, with the Bears I dont.

PackerBacker92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want to see what excuses he can come up with if they lose the game (which i think they will)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts