1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Ann Arbor Packer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by aapackrbckr, Oct 1, 2010.

1. aapackrbckr

aapackrbckr Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, new to the forum and not sure why I didn't subscribe before. I am a life long packer fan and remember watching the pack as a little kid back in the glory days in the 60's when we travelled with my dad's Navy duties (also the hard times of the 70's and 80's :() while living in Waukesha and later Wisconsin Rapids.

Work brought me to Michigan in the 90's but I have remained true to the Pack and can't stand the Motor City Kitties! I have a prized autographed Favre helmet, although it makes me a little sad how that all ended. But, we got the better end of that deal and I believe we will see the Superbowl again before the Vikings ever do! My last game at Lambeau was the Seattle playoff game in the snow (my first in a suite!), probably a good time to see Brett for the last time.

We just need to suck it up after a bad loss, play with a little discipline, whip the lions and all will be fine! Rodgers is the best and Mathews is a beast!!

I am looking to check out the forum regularly now. Take care.

2. Mr. StyleZ

Mr. StyleZ Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +376
    Welcome to the forum! I'm so jealous of those who got to go to the Snow Globe game..

3. Jess

Jess Movement!

Ratings:
    +471
    Welcome.

Enjoy watching Denard Robinson.

I can't enjoy it because all watching him does to me is scare the **** out of me. He's going to torch the Badger defense.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay and post often :)