Anders Carlson

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The only saving grace he has, is that he is a rookie..We can only hope and pray like MLF

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Thanks for posting this.

Totally appreciate Pat M.'s insight on just how hard kicking is. I think fans just assume that anything inside of 50 should be automatic.

Also, I agree with his take on Love wanting to score a TD and not just a FG at the end of the game with the 9'ers. Jordan had just watched the 49'er march down the field and score, as well as seeing his own kicker (Anders) miss a FG earlier. Sucked that he threw the pick, but I think with under a minute on the clock, he was thinking TD and no overtime, not a FG and risk losing in OT.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Some people take everything anybody says very literally. Watch every coach and every player on the sideline when their kicker lines up. You tell me they are not praying just a little bit. More stuff blown way out of proportion by the media and the fans. I like Hawk's take on how MLF might be a bit less cooperative in the future.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Some people take everything anybody says very literally. Watch every coach and every player on the sideline when their kicker lines up. You tell me they are not praying just a little bit. More stuff blown way out of proportion by the media and the fans. I like Hawk's take on how MLF might be a bit less cooperative in the future.

"Some people take everything anybody says very literally."

The online "media" is just way out of hand. So many sources are using click bait to get people to click on their "article", just to increase their views for advertising income. I can't tell you how many times I have been baited into clicking on one of these and left feeling fleeced. I won't even click on a "Wisconsin Sports Heroics" crap anymore, those people are just the kings of BS articles.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I felt shame after clicking on this Anders Carlson thread. Click Bait.

PoppaSan must be making millions off of all our clicks! :roflmao:
You mean that you didn't know that every time one of us clicks on or makes a post here, the Mods each make $100? They aren't driving Lamborghini's and living in those fancy Mod Mansions based on their good looks and wit.