1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

All ready for Dallas

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ivo610, Sep 1, 2010.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,131
  2. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Huh, I guess I never put 2+2 together with the western gear. Makes sense it was a statement about the SB. Cool.

3. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    Yeah I like it. Subtle, kind of tongue-in-cheek. Besides, Rodgers moustache was GANGSTER!

4. TomHQ

TomHQ Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +15
    Haha, never looked at it that way. That's awesome.

5. DTown SBrown

DTown SBrown Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +48
    I dont like it when our players start not only reading their own headlines, but believing them as well. Swagger is good, but overconfidence leads to games like we had vs the Bucs last season.

We are too young to be pulling little stunts like the Dallas caps yet. MM is too close to COLLOSAL losses to be allowing it to happen. The season hasnt started, and our last game that counted was a loss where we gave up +40 points. I would cap that **** quick and get these guys focused on the next 16 games that need won before even THINKING about Dallas.

I remember 1997, when we were told from the end of our SB parade to the start of the SB against the Broncos how we were "too unstoppable" and a "lock" to win. Just like many Colts fans heard last season. Sometimes its better to be underestimated. Sometimes its better to have a quiet confidence.

Its NEVER better to assume your there already.

6. DergaSmash

DergaSmash Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +20
    There isn't a problem with talking a little smack, especially if you back it up. Football is a competition, and you want competetitive players who have a bit of swagger. Besides this was much better than say a bunch of players getting on twitter or television and saying that we're locks or guaranteed to win.