All NFC North team

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Impressive to see these personnel voters rank all five of the Packers OL over the rest of the linemen in the division. That tells you something about our success

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the type of thread that all of the Ted haters conveniently gloss over. Ted doesn't make many splash signings and does tend to be stubborn in regards to giving "his own" many a chance to prove his picking them correct. With that being said any level headed fan can look at this article and see that on the whole Teddy is near the top of the heap when it comes to assessing talent and finding quality starters in those all-important middle rounds. The haters always pull the "if we lose AR we suck" or the "12 covers up a lot of flaws" cards and that is simply intellectually dishonest because that same lame, tired arguments can be made for every team with a star QB. Take Manning off the Broncos, Brady off the Pats (spare me the 08 Cassel season please) or Romo off the Cowboys and do you honestly think any of those squads would be nearly as dangerous as they are with them? The absolute bottom line is Ted and Co. do a wonderful job mining gems in the draft and the development of these players under Coach Mike and his staff is top notch. Ted is not perfect but should not get near the criticism he gets from fans that attack him year after year. All one has to do is look at this teams track record and it's trajectory for the future and it seems pretty clear to me that right now is a great time to be a Packer fan and this roster and upcoming draft speak to this trend continuing! Great win yesterday boys and I for one am hoping to get the Cowboys in Lambeau two weeks from now. Have a killer week everyone and as always... G P G!!!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great point

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to gripe about. In life I stay away from those people. On the internet we're all in the same room!

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great point

Some people aren't happy unless they have something to gripe about. In life I stay away from those people. On the internet we're all in the same room!
Exactly. If you try hard enough you/I/anyone can always find something to gripe about and I just don't roll that way. Life can be pretty rough from time to time so when it comes to of all things sports I try and just take it for what it is. Entertainment. Don't get me wrong I friggin loooooove me some Green and Gold but at the end of the day it really has no significant impact on my life once the final whistle blows. I have said it before and I will say it again that there isn't a football moment that goes by that I am not thankful for the run our team has been on for 20+ years now. I am of the mindset that you should just sit back and enjoy the ride because as you see more times than not the ride can come to a screeching halt at any moment and for more than 2 decades we have had a pretty darn good product to root for and for that I am thankful! How many teams pop up and have a nice 2-4 year run then slide back into irrelevance and obscurity. Think about that then pen a hand written letter to Ted and the Boys for the work they have done to keep us relevant after the Wolf era ended.

Members online

Latest posts