All in All

V

Vikeman

I want to congratulate your fanbase on the win. I admit I was hot Sunday night...rightfully so...the Vikings had so many chances to win that game and didn't come through...and your team did.

I know both teams got bad calls...but the Shianco td took the cake for me. I seriously think it's a league wide problem...and it's killing games. Just like the Rothlesburger fumble.

Good luck the resy of the way and see you all at the Dome down the road.

BTW...I think Clay Matthews (next to Troy P) is the best defensive player in the game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to congratulate your fanbase on the win. I admit I was hot Sunday night...rightfully so...the Vikings had so many chances to win that game and didn't come through...and your team did.

I know both teams got bad calls...but the Shianco td took the cake for me. I seriously think it's a league wide problem...and it's killing games. Just like the Rothlesburger fumble.

BTW...I think Clay Matthews (next to Troy P) is the best defensive player in the game.

Another classy vikings fan? I feel like this is the twilight zone.

thanks for the kind words. I agree the officiating has been suspect lately. MM shouldnt of had to challenge several of those plays either.

Ray Lewis, Clay, and Troy P are the best of the best when your talking D
:viksux: sorry couldnt resist

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Well said Vikeman.

The quality of officiating NFL games is just bad the last couple years. I don't blame the refs as much as the league which seems to have 50 new rules a freaking year on the books. How the hell can the poor guys remember everything on on the field in real time. I'm amazed they can do it at all, and that is the leagues fault. You got some of the most complicated rules in any sport in history that I can think of going on. They need full time Refs period who can study during the off season so we don't have tons of blown calls throughout the year and especially early in the year as they take off form their insurance salesman jobs.

GB and other teams have been a victim of this crap way too often for my taste. I sometimes HATE the NFL with the complicated 8 million rules they have. It's starting to take away big time from the FUN of the game. But, maybe it's always been like that. I need to ask my dad.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well said Vikeman.

The quality of officiating NFL games is just bad the last couple years. I don't blame the refs as much as the league which seems to have 50 new rules a freaking year on the books. How the hell can the poor guys remember everything on on the field in real time. I'm amazed they can do it at all, and that is the leagues fault. You got some of the most complicated rules in any sport in history that I can think of going on. They need full time Refs period who can study during the off season so we don't have tons of blown calls throughout the year and especially early in the year as they take off form their insurance salesman jobs.

GB and other teams have been a victim of this crap way too often for my taste. I sometimes HATE the NFL with the complicated 8 million rules they have. It's starting to take away big time from the FUN of the game. But, maybe it's always been like that. I need to ask my dad.
No you don't. I can tell you it has not always been like that. When I first started watching football in the 60's the game was simpler for the fans, players and coaches. Just go back and look how many assistants Lombardi had in 66. About 5. QB's called their own plays. Many started out with the same set. DB's mugged the WR's going down the field. It was great football. Nothing like this namby pamby stuff we have today.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hugs! Don't take it so bad, we lost a couple of heartbreakers too! That could of easily gone the other way. You guys got AP, Moss and Harvin over there, they are fierce! You just need the right QB, may or may not be Favre, to light it up. I agree that the officiating is a league wide issue. Eventually it's gonna get to the point where they can't overlook it anymore and the league will have to address it. Good luck for the rest of your season, until we meet again, in a few weeks, take care of you!

Gerard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care if anyone is respectable. I'm respectable, but I hate Favre and the Vikings and hope they lose every game for the rest of the season...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't get it.
Your team loses a game of an intense rivalry and one goes onto the rival team's board looking for sympathy and understanding?
Don't bother going onto there cause it ain't gonna happen.
So don't make the same mistake twice.

V

Vikeman

I don't get it.
Your team loses a game of an intense rivalry and one goes onto the rival team's board looking for sympathy and understanding?
Don't bother going onto there cause it ain't gonna happen.
So don't make the same mistake twice.

#1 I was invited here

#2 Nobody is looking for sympathy...only giving a congrats....reading comprehension is fun!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts