All Decade 53 man roster

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The list is fair.
Woodson and Favray.
Favray did enough to warrant backup role in that decade I guess.

Pretty lean decade for us all in all.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, they start by putting McNabb ahead of 2x SB winner Roethlisberger, and put Lorenzo Neal, though a great FB, ahead of Shaun Alexander, who was the best RB in the NFL for 2 years...

Not a great list...

And they don't even mention Kampman... But do Julius Peppers... Go take a look at the production both had during the decade, and tell me in a straight face that Peppers was better than Kampman...

The Wok

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

I read that article and was trying to find two Packers. I found Woodson. Then I came back here and saw Frank's post.

I'm so over Brett Favre that he didn't register in my mind as a Packer.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow.

I read that article and was trying to find two Packers. I found Woodson. Then I came back here and saw Frank's post.

I'm so over Brett Favre that he didn't register in my mind as a Packer.

:viksux:
:neo::clapping:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Yeah, they start by putting McNabb ahead of 2x SB winner Roethlisberger, and put Lorenzo Neal, though a great FB, ahead of Shaun Alexander, who was the best RB in the NFL for 2 years...

Not a great list...

And they don't even mention Kampman... But do Julius Peppers... Go take a look at the production both had during the decade, and tell me in a straight face that Peppers was better than Kampman...
Neal was a fullback, Alexander was a big halfback. Different positions.

And the numbers back up the Peppers over Kampman pick. And it's really not even close. 81 sacks to 54. 6 double digit sack seasons to 2. And they were in the league the same amount of years. I don't care what you'll say about how Kampman tries ******* every play and Peppers takes plays off, you really can't argue all that much with those numbers.

Berengaria

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your talking consistency over a whole decade I reckon DD should get a mention--great numbers, great locker room presence and never takes a play off.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neal was a fullback, Alexander was a big halfback. Different positions.

And the numbers back up the Peppers over Kampman pick. And it's really not even close. 81 sacks to 54. 6 double digit sack seasons to 2. And they were in the league the same amount of years. I don't care what you'll say about how Kampman tries ******* every play and Peppers takes plays off, you really can't argue all that much with those numbers.
Well, you're right. In the decade, you're right.

If you take the time Kampman was a starter, then it's a different thing.

If you consider running plays (A.K.A tackles) then it's a different thing.

But since 2002, Peppers has been more productive than Kampman. Even taking plays off...

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If your talking consistency over a whole decade I reckon DD should get a mention--great numbers, great locker room presence and never takes a play off.

I love DD as much as anyone but no double digit TD seasons makes it a tough case to argue for him to make all decade.

Members online

Latest posts