1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Ahmad Carroll

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by paxvogel, Aug 14, 2006.

1. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Jun 5, 2005

Actually, the entire team put on a clinic[/quote:1m1z5l42]

Actually, I'd say given Woodson's nack for being a walking magnet for injuries, Carroll might be more aware than people think that eventually, he is the starter in an otherwise less than average group. Thus, he might just be more cockier than ever.

Having dealt with a player who seemed to get injured because he clipped his finger nails the wrong way (Vince Carter with the raps), it is frustrating because you hear the player say "I'll be back, just minor, only safety reasons are keeping me from going all out", ultimately about a month later, and the same **** and bull story is being repeated. If Woodson gets injured, there BETTER be some faith healers he can contact.
  2. cyoung

cyoung Cheesehead

Aug 3, 2006
    yeah Penalties are one of his flaws but I saw him make some good plays and he looked like he has improved.