About Time.....Bahk Named All Pro

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Can't be. Posters on here have said AR12 and DA17 are the only decent offensive players on the team!
Yes and I debated with someone on the fact that the Packer are fortunate to have Bahk on as cheap of a contract as they do. I guess some, even Packer fans, still want to consider #69 average?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy plays hard and hasn't gotten the injury bug...yet. He definitely deserved the Pro Bowl honor but this means even more. He can hold his head a little higher.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes and I debated with someone on the fact that the Packer are fortunate to have Bahk on as cheap of a contract as they do. I guess some, even Packer fans, still want to consider #69 average?
There was someone arguing on this board that he is average at best even though he was the 2nd highest rated OL according to pff and now 1st team all pro but I am sure that guy’s eye test is better.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was someone arguing on this board that he is average at best even though he was the 2nd highest rated OL according to pff and now 1st team all pro but I am sure that guy’s eye test is better.

Who in their right mind doesn’t consider Bahk amongst the best offensive linemen in the league.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Anyone who doesn’t feel like David Bakhtiari is an elite left tackle doesn’t know much about what their eyes tell them while they watch professional football.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
And I think you need to watch other teams play and watch their LT. you would see that bahk is not all that special..

Finally remembered the guy I was debating with over Bahk :)....I think he was banned a few days later for arguing with Mods over other nonsense. :sneaky:

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah 12 or 13 all pros on O would be sweet but not realistic. One of the best WRs, QB, T.... if you can’t build a decent O around that you gotta say hmmmmmm. That’s what GB is doing now. Hopefully they come up with a decent answer

H

HardRightEdge

Good for him. Whether you call it "body of work" or reputation catching up with consistently high performance, that probably factors in. I can't say I disagree with factoring that in to some degree.

D

Deleted member 6794

Well deserved, it's hilarious that Bakhtiari has been named to the All-Pro teams three times while only having made a single Pro Bowl so far.

H

HardRightEdge

The Colts had 2 rookes make All Pro: Quinton Nelson and Darius Leonard, which led me to wonder how they might be stacking drafts.

Out of the last two drafts, Indy has added the following additioanal starters:
  • 2018 - Braden Smith - RT
  • 2018 - Tyquan Lewis - DE
  • 2017 - Marlong Mack - RB
  • 2017 - Malik Hooker - S
  • 2017 - Nate Hairston - CB
There are a couple other guys with significant snap counts; the backup RB Hines with 63 catches.

There is more going on in Indy than a comeback QB and a new HC, which should be instructive.

H

HardRightEdge

Mitchell Schwartz, KC's RT, also has never been named to a Pro Bowl. I believe this year was the first where he was even named as an alternate. He was second team All Pro in 2016 and 2017 and first team this season. Granted, the Pro Bowl votes for "tackles" and ends up a bunch of LTs but it seems pretty silly nonetheless that Schwatz has only one alternate to his name.

Members online

Latest posts