Abdul Hodge

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never saw him play in college and i was wondering if he is as good as everyone says he is. Everything i've seen looks good but i'm trying to get some more info on him.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the real deal. Most experts had him going late first to early second rounds. I think ESPN had him rated as the numbe 2 available middle line backer. He has been very productive at Iowa. I think this last year he had more tackles than fellow Iowa linebacker Chad Greenway (17th overall pick in draft) I think there is a good chance of him starting at MLB with Hawk and Barnett on the outside.

OP
OP
P

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
is he the kinda guy that could step in and be a starter in the nex year or 2 or is he just a paris lenon type player?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
tromadz said:
Hawk better not wear 53, my 50 HAwk jersey is in the mail!

He's wearing 50. I was wrong when I said I thought he'd wear 53.

He was holding 50 with Ted.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hodge was solid. He had more tackles than Chad Greenway and was overshadowed by Greenway. He's a bit undersize but so is Zach Thomas. Some think he's clearly an inside LB. Others think he can play weak side LB as well.

figtab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SuperRat said:
He is the real deal. Most experts had him going late first to early second rounds. I think ESPN had him rated as the numbe 2 available middle line backer. He has been very productive at Iowa. I think this last year he had more tackles than fellow Iowa linebacker Chad Greenway (17th overall pick in draft) I think there is a good chance of him starting at MLB with Hawk and Barnett on the outside.

Actually he was the best middle linebacker in the draft. he had a better career than chad greenway

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He only average 13.5 tackles a game last season. He's a monster! The reason he slipped to us is his size and lack of great 40 time. I was hoping that he would slip to us for our early 2nd round pick and we were able to grab him in the 3rd. Definitely the steal of our draft.

GO PACK GO!!!

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw this on packers.com, sounds like he's happy to be a Packer.

Abdul Hodge was able to take care of his Mother's Day gift early this year.
The Green Bay Packers selected Hodge with the 67th overall pick, their first of two third- round picks in the 2006 NFL Draft.
Hodge, a linebacker from the University of Iowa, now will be closer to his brother, Elijah, who is a linebacker at the University of Wisconsin. His mother won't have to travel too far to see her sons in action.
"A couple weeks ago I went to one of his spring practices up there and told him it would be a great situation if Green Bay would select me," Hodge said. "You know my mom could come see both of us play, and I could drive down and see him and I would still be in the Midwest, which would be great."

Members online

Latest posts