Aaron Rodgers: I'm going to Disneyland

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently he headed straight to Orlando rather than go on the team plane.

I saw him on NFL Live doing an interview and he really was at Disney Land or World. Not sure of which one.

I thought they just said that for the commercial. I didn't know they really flew there the next day or that night. It seems like he would want to fly home with the team. And what does he do there anyway? It's not like he has any kids. I think it's odd.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Somehow saying "I'm going to Dizzywhatever!" fits more with A-Rod than Ben.
Just can't see Ben saying it.
Besides, I don't think Dizzyland would want to be tied with him anyway.
(And no girls would want to be tied with him either.) Ba-doom!

OP
OP
Crazy Packers Fan

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The NFL Live interview at Disney World was something else... the reporter asks him if he heard from any "Packers legends" (i.e., Favre). Rodgers immediately responds with what a great supporter Bart Starr has been, and how he's sure he's got an e-mail from Starr waiting for him when he gets back. The reporter is all disappointed and then pushes on the Favre issue, and you could tell Rodgers was annoyed with it being brought up. I feel bad for him, having to have almost every reporter bring up Favre no matter what.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had this screen name since 2006 :) but anyways they are most certainly here. And here to stay. And I think we both can celebrate that!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts