1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A WR in 2nd rd ???? we need DEFENSE !!!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ohiopacker, Apr 23, 2005.

1. ohiopacker

ohiopacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ??????????

2. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Honestly what the hell is going on what Crowder not on the board am I missing that we need defense here!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? They better be trading this pick...

3. wils0646

wils0646 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I seriously do not understand this. We need defense, and he gets a kick reterner. Unbelievable.

4. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i couldn't be more pissed right now. we could have had 2 solid defensive players with a chance to start and we get an unknown db and a freakin wr

5. fondypackfan

fondypackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Ted Thompson quit and Sherman is running the show again apparently we had an adequate defense last year don't need to anyone that can come in and help on D. I came into today with high hopes I agreed with the first round pick becuz you had to take Rodgers since he fell that far we could have had Cody, Crowder, Justin Miller with the first 2nd round pick and we take another small corner from a d-2 school and then a WR???

6. HatestheEagles084

HatestheEagles084 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    ill agree there, these picks have sherman's fingerprints all over them. Not one but two royal screwups when good value was on the board, i was speechless.

Let me defend Terrence Murphy for a second, I wouldve taken a reciever, maybe round 4 or 5, I don't like Chatman as a 4th reciever, when our recieving corps were thinned out against Minnesota last year, we struggled horribly. I like him as a kick returner because Chatman is only average there.

7. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    i'll agree that we can use a wr, but like you said, not for a few rds.

8. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, I'll agree. If y'all hadn't noticed our kick returning has sucked the years after Desmond Howard (with the exception of Allen Rossum).

So this guy had better be good. Let's just trust TT for now. ;)

9. LOREN

LOREN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    heres the real story, after teddy made the nice pick at 24.

sherman got his over paid flunkies 94 and 97 to put teddy in the closet, with nno one blocking 94 and 97 they had teddy in hand in under 5 minutes flat

then sherman took over becasue teddy was missing and continued to make stupid picks and an even worse trade

how else could the 51 and 58 picks be explained

even throwing darts at the board with draft names would have done a better job 1000 times in a row with your eyes closed, than this 3 pick move ar 51 58 and the trade

if thats the way it is going to be, minnesota and chicago must be paying teds salary

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I'm ashamed to be in the same category as a Packers fan as you.