A Question.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the schedule comes out do people ever book hotel rooms in Green Bay then scalp them. I mean it seems to me that it would be possible. Lay down the AMX to hold the reservation, then sell it.

Now.... Not that I would do that. But I was wondering if that would be an option for acquiring a hotel room at the last minute for a home game.

R.P.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP....i never heard of anyone scalping a room. Thats not to say it doesn't happen.
I think your best bet would be to do like Bozz said. Get a rental car and travel the short distance.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it would be a HIGH risk..

I know I wold NEVER scalp a room for fear the person would really damage the room and I would have to pay

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it would be a HIGH risk..

I know I wold NEVER scalp a room for fear the person would really damage the room and I would have to pay

Good point, I thought of that already before I posted the original post.

I book rooms for clients that I work with. What you do is inform the management of the hotel that the person checking in will have to give I.D. and credit card for incidentals.

The bottom line is it is possible to book a room and then change the name of a the person who will be checking in and be responsible for all charges.

The other thing one could do to be safe is not scalp rooms during games when the Vikings or Bears are playing. :)

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
II have never heard of scalping a room here in Green Bay. There again anything is done, when there is a profit motive.

Some of the small locally owned order motels in Green Bay sometimes have rooms available in Green Bay a late date before a Packer home game. There are reasonable priced compared with the well know modern national affliated hotels. There are also hotel rooms sometimes available in smaller cities surrounding Green Bay. within 30 mintes to one hour driving time from Green Bay .

Remember the "clearing House" for Hotel room vacancies in Green Bay is Packer Couintry Visitor & Convention Bureau 1901 S. Oneida Street, PO Box 10569, Green Bay, Wi. 54307-0596

Call toll free 1-888-867-3342 www.packercountry.com

Packer County can give you all the information concerning Hotel vacancies in Green Bay.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts