1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A.J. Hawk

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by buggybill2003, Oct 7, 2013.

1. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    Bishop tore is ACL in October and is on IR.

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,063
    I am an unabashed and unapologetic fan of the way Hawk plays the game. Always have been and always will be.

When his helmet flew out of the scrum on Sunday I said, "Well, there goes Hawk's helmet again". Thing was, you couldn't tell right away that it was indeed Hawk's helmet -- I just knew. Hahahahaa.....

3. DOCTORAPK

DOCTORAPK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +25
    When Hawk was drafted as the #5, I thought TT had drafted an "impact" player.
    This is Hawk's prime.
    That's for sure IMO, BUT..in a few years we should see a large drop in production. Without any waffle, getting right to it .....Hawk has developed into a decent journeyman. He looks better than he is because of the paucity of talent on GB's defense. Yes we have a few good defenders. But some teams have 8-9 guys.

4. Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000 Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.

Ratings:
    +210
    IMO......ever since Hawk cut his hair......he has played hard nosed football. Maybe all that hair was holding his helmet on tighter......but getting in his eyes? :D

5. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,838
    Hawk is the biggest surprise in all of TT's drafts. Here is a guy who is more talented physically than even Clay Matthews. He is one of the most dedicated players - spends more time in the gym than just about anyone. He looks and talks the part - he loves the game of football. Why he isn't a huge impact like Patrick Willis is, I am not sure. It is good to see that he is coming around and starting to be seen on the field rather than 'just' getting his job done.

6. easyk83

easyk83 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +337
    Well part of it really is scheme. Notice how his production spiked when Jones went off the field and Hawk started playing Mack. Now Jones is back and Hawk is playing the Buck again, naturally his production has dipped again.

• Agree Agree x 1