A.J. Hawk

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I am an unabashed and unapologetic fan of the way Hawk plays the game. Always have been and always will be.

When his helmet flew out of the scrum on Sunday I said, "Well, there goes Hawk's helmet again". Thing was, you couldn't tell right away that it was indeed Hawk's helmet -- I just knew. Hahahahaa.....

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Hawk was drafted as the #5, I thought TT had drafted an "impact" player.
This is Hawk's prime.
That's for sure IMO, BUT..in a few years we should see a large drop in production. Without any waffle, getting right to it .....Hawk has developed into a decent journeyman. He looks better than he is because of the paucity of talent on GB's defense. Yes we have a few good defenders. But some teams have 8-9 guys.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
IMO......ever since Hawk cut his hair......he has played hard nosed football. Maybe all that hair was holding his helmet on tighter......but getting in his eyes? :D

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk is the biggest surprise in all of TT's drafts. Here is a guy who is more talented physically than even Clay Matthews. He is one of the most dedicated players - spends more time in the gym than just about anyone. He looks and talks the part - he loves the game of football. Why he isn't a huge impact like Patrick Willis is, I am not sure. It is good to see that he is coming around and starting to be seen on the field rather than 'just' getting his job done.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk is the biggest surprise in all of TT's drafts. Here is a guy who is more talented physically than even Clay Matthews. He is one of the most dedicated players - spends more time in the gym than just about anyone. He looks and talks the part - he loves the game of football. Why he isn't a huge impact like Patrick Willis is, I am not sure. It is good to see that he is coming around and starting to be seen on the field rather than 'just' getting his job done.

Well part of it really is scheme. Notice how his production spiked when Jones went off the field and Hawk started playing Mack. Now Jones is back and Hawk is playing the Buck again, naturally his production has dipped again.

Members online

Latest posts