A day in the life of Brett Favre

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking it was about time to get ready to go to work when it occured to me to think about what Brett Favre does each morning. When he gets up:

1)He has the love of a large and close-knit family.
2)Great kids
3)No financial worries
4)A nationwide fan base who adores him
5)A large home in his home state, which he loves.
6)Offers when he retires to stay on the national stage
7)Lots of close friends.

and last but not least, when the day is done he gets to climb in the sheets with Deanna. Not a bad way to end the day.

Would you give all that up to live in a dorm room at St. Norberts in training camp?

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I was thinking it was about time to get ready to go to work when it occured to me to think about what Brett Favre does each morning. When he gets up:

2)Great kids
3)No financial worries
7)Lots of close friends.

and last but not least, when the day is done he gets to climb in the sheets with Deanna. Not a bad way to end the day.

Would you give all that up to live in a dorm room at St. Norberts in training camp?

You live in the dorm for only a few months. It's not all year/season long.

2)Great kids
3)No financial worries
7)Lots of close friends.

All of those will be there in a year or two barring an unfortunate life ending circumstance.

You have all your remaining years to be a father, friend, etc. He only has a couple more years (1 or 2 in my opinion) to be an NFL quarterback at a high level.

I wouldn't retire. I'd play atleast one more year or I would have called it a career after 2005 an not played in 2006.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't give that all up, if it was something that I truly enjoy doing. IMO when you love something so much do it as long as you can, cause when you retire you have the rest of your life to do "nothing". I think he will come back if he knows he still has something to contribue to this team, if he doesn't then he will retire. Family will be a big part of his decision, but when something is in your blood and your family supports you then he will be back.

But all your reasons net, are good reasons to retire. But I just dont see Brett giving it all up as of yet, I maybe wrong, I hope I am not..lol...

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He also has a job that he loves and still excels at. I don't think it will ever be easy for him to walk away no matter what he has to go through to get to Sundays.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What things on that list can't he do or does he not see if he plays football?

He gets all that plus makes $10mil to play football.

The guys probably already driving the family nuts, he won't be mowing the yard for at least a couple more months, and, the good deer hunting doesn't start until after football anyways.

So what's he thinking about?

Just the thought of going out and kicking the Bears *** at least two more times ought to be enough for him.

Members online

Latest posts