A Bulgarian Packer Fan

Atanas Stratiev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, all.

My name is Atanas, but my friends call me just Nasko. I`m from Bulgaria and I`ve been a Packer fan since 1996. That year there was a TV Broadcast, called "Touchdown", where I saw an American football game for a first time. There were many good teams at that time - Falcons, 49ers... but I liked the Packers. Why? Because of three reasons. First one - I liked the fact that no so big town like Green Bay has so passionate fans that always fill Lambeau Field. Secondly - I liked the big cheesehead hats :)) And third - Cody from "Step by Step" (played by Sasha Mitchell) was a Packer fan :)
I used to watch almost every Packer game in the last four years, but only on TV. But, in September, I`ll fly from Bulgaria to USA to watch my first game at Lambeau - the opening game against against 49ers! Oh, yes, my favourite player is Aaron Rodgers, who, I believe, is the best QB in the league.
That`s all for now. Wish all the best to all Packers fans. Go, Cheeseheads!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
first time I think i've heard the chant...'GO CHEESEHEADS!" :D

Nice intro!!! I loved Step by Step...beauty shop , Port washington...bratty kids...how could you NOT love it! lol

OP
OP
A

Atanas Stratiev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to be the same in Green Bay and at Lambeau :) I love "Go CHEESEHEADS". It creates more variety in the fans chants... although It`s not usable :)) By the way, I`ll be in section 104, row 33, right behind one of the goals. Still don`t know the seat, cause I`ll receive my ticket in August. Anyone else near 104, 33?

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nasko it's good to have ya on board. This will be my first season up here in GB. I've heard things get pretty rowdy but in a good way. To fly from Bulgaria to the U.S.A. & to Lambeau for what will be a totally exciting game that memory will not be easily topped if that's possible.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n2wsjk

OP
OP
A

Atanas Stratiev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hope you`re right, man. I`ll travel more than 5000 miles, will change three flights to get to this game. I`m sure It will worth. Do you have any idea, is there an autograph session with the players before or after the game I can buy a ticket for? It would pretty much like to see Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, BJ Raji and the others from a close range, if possible.

Members online

Latest posts