1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

A Bulgarian Packer Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Atanas Stratiev, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Atanas Stratiev

Atanas Stratiev Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi, all.

My name is Atanas, but my friends call me just Nasko. I`m from Bulgaria and I`ve been a Packer fan since 1996. That year there was a TV Broadcast, called "Touchdown", where I saw an American football game for a first time. There were many good teams at that time - Falcons, 49ers... but I liked the Packers. Why? Because of three reasons. First one - I liked the fact that no so big town like Green Bay has so passionate fans that always fill Lambeau Field. Secondly - I liked the big cheesehead hats :)) And third - Cody from "Step by Step" (played by Sasha Mitchell) was a Packer fan :)
    I used to watch almost every Packer game in the last four years, but only on TV. But, in September, I`ll fly from Bulgaria to USA to watch my first game at Lambeau - the opening game against against 49ers! Oh, yes, my favourite player is Aaron Rodgers, who, I believe, is the best QB in the league.
    That`s all for now. Wish all the best to all Packers fans. Go, Cheeseheads!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome!

• Like Like x 1
  3. neilfii

neilfii Hall of Fame Fan

Ratings:
    +714
    That's awesome. Welcome to the forum and I hope your experience at Lambeau is all that you expect and even more.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Shopgirl

Shopgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Amazing!
    Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  5. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    first time I think i've heard the chant...'GO CHEESEHEADS!" :D

Nice intro!!! I loved Step by Step...beauty shop , Port washington...bratty kids...how could you NOT love it! lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Atanas Stratiev

Ratings:
    +5
    Thank you for the warm welcome. Hope to be the same in Green Bay and at Lambeau :) I love "Go CHEESEHEADS". It creates more variety in the fans chants... although It`s not usable :)) By the way, I`ll be in section 104, row 33, right behind one of the goals. Still don`t know the seat, cause I`ll receive my ticket in August. Anyone else near 104, 33?

7. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    Nasko it's good to have ya on board. This will be my first season up here in GB. I've heard things get pretty rowdy but in a good way. To fly from Bulgaria to the U.S.A. & to Lambeau for what will be a totally exciting game that memory will not be easily topped if that's possible.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n2wsjk

8. Atanas Stratiev

Ratings:
    +5
    Hope you`re right, man. I`ll travel more than 5000 miles, will change three flights to get to this game. I`m sure It will worth. Do you have any idea, is there an autograph session with the players before or after the game I can buy a ticket for? It would pretty much like to see Aaron Rodgers, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, BJ Raji and the others from a close range, if possible.